Mobileread
Kobo future firmware feature request thread
#1721  davidfor 12-22-2019, 07:22 PM
Quote stringsonfire
Lugging around more weight isn't really a solution, I guess what I'm suggesting will only benefit users who don't have the sleep cover.
And honestly, what you suggest isn't really any better. It requires you to actually look at the screen and see it. Just get in the habit of charging the device when you have a chance. It will not harm anything.

#1722  stringsonfire 12-23-2019, 06:14 AM
This is already a feature. The sleep screen states it needs to be charged. Someone at Kobo thought this was worth having.

The problem I have is that this text is too small.

#1723  JSWolf 12-23-2019, 07:05 AM
Quote stringsonfire
This is already a feature. The sleep screen states it needs to be charged. Someone at Kobo thought this was worth having.

The problem I have is that this text is too small.
Request a patch to the text size in the patch thread in the Kobo Developers forum.

#1724  RamonR 01-09-2020, 12:06 PM
Readwise integration. Love my Kobo Aura One, but note-taking / highlighting is such a horrible experience that I don't even bother with it anymore. This leaves me to feel like I'm not retaining / getting the most out of reading non-fiction books.

#1725  Wallace Lee 01-10-2020, 02:37 PM
I would would like the option to lock the horizontal flipping of my libra. It's too sensitive most of times. i put my device on the table and it flips upside down. The option of turning it on and off would be appreciated.

#1726  glucam 02-02-2020, 05:49 AM
I think that while reading a book, going to the previuos page is an uncommon action (at least it is for me).

I would like a feature that allows this mode.
New turning page mode:
- touch everywhere (full screen area) or swipe left2right to go to next page
- swip right2left to go to previuos page

#1727  JSWolf 02-02-2020, 06:12 AM
Quote glucam
I think that while reading a book, going to the previuos page is an uncommon action (at least it is for me).

New turning page mode:
That won't work. If you can tap everywhere on the screen, then you have no way to get out of the book or change settings other then to reboot. You have to have touch zones for bringing up the options.

#1728  John F 02-02-2020, 07:31 AM
Quote glucam

New turning page mode:
+1

Quote JSWolf
That won't work. If you can tap everywhere on the screen, then you have no way to get out of the book or change settings other then to reboot. You have to have touch zones for bringing up the options.
Wrong! You could have a tap and hold. You could use the power button. ...

#1729  JSWolf 02-02-2020, 07:35 AM
Quote John F
+1

Wrong! You could have a tap and hold. You could use the power button. ...
But there would have to be patches for these options if such could be accomplished. Tap & hold would also not work as that's used for dictionary lookup or highlighting.

#1730  John F 02-02-2020, 07:44 AM
Quote JSWolf
But there would have to be patches for these options if such could be accomplished. ...
I'm not sure that logically follows.

Tap & hold would also not work as that's used for dictionary lookup or highlighting.
Wrong!

« First  « Prev Next »  Last »  (173/187)
Today's Posts | Search this Thread | Login | Register