Mobileread
Ogt cable - Huawei Mate 20 pro to kobo libra h2o
#1  Mubina 12-03-2020, 12:10 PM
Hi guys,

I'm not sure if this is the correct place to ask but I was wondering if anyone could help me out please.
I bought a kobo libra h2o recently, I wanted to transfer epub books directly from my phone to my kobo. I know the kobo doesn't have anything like the kindles email system so after doing lots of Googling the only option that I found that allowed me to do this was using a ogt cable from my phone to the kobo.

However this doesn't seem to work as whenever I connect the two devices together it only allows me charge my kobo and not anything else. The option for 'transferring files' and 'transferring photos' does come up but everytime I click on it changes back to 'charging'.

I was wondering if anyone has any experience trying this out themselves and knows what the issue may be?

#2  JSWolf 12-03-2020, 05:11 PM
You could install the Dropbox app (if here is one given it doesn't run proper Android) and download eBooks from Dropbox to the app(s) you use to read with. I do it with my iPhone sometimes. I think it's actually easier to use Dropbox then to email the eBook because from what I am reading, there are problems with emailing to a Kindle right now.

Today's Posts | Search this Thread | Login | Register