Mobileread
Mrs. Beast
#1  Pamela Ditchoff 04-05-2009, 09:15 AM
Hi Mobileread Readers,
My latest novel, Mrs. Beast, has recently been published by Stay Thirsty Media as a Kindle book. You may read a feature and chapter one at www.staythirstymedia.com. Please check it out and if you have any comments or questions for me, please post them here and I will be happy to respond.
Thanks and all best,
Pamela Ditchoff

#2  HarryT 04-05-2009, 09:48 AM
Good for you, Pamela. I wish you every success with your new book.

#3  Jill75 04-09-2009, 12:32 AM
Congratulations on your new venture! I will check it out and hope you will have many more to come!

#4  Pamela Ditchoff 04-10-2009, 08:44 AM
Thank you HarryT and Jill75!

#5  radamo 04-10-2009, 09:01 AM
Why limit your audience to the Kindle?

#6  Pamela Ditchoff 04-10-2009, 04:54 PM
Dear radamo,
My publisher has chosen to release Mrs. Beast first as a Kindle digital book, and I understand there are limitations. It may also me downloaded on iphone and itouch. Hopefully limitation will diminish over time.
Thanks,
Pamela Ditchoff

#7  radamo 04-11-2009, 07:55 AM
Quote Pamela Ditchoff
Dear radamo,
My publisher has chosen to release Mrs. Beast first as a Kindle digital book, and I understand there are limitations. It may also me downloaded on iphone and itouch. Hopefully limitation will diminish over time.
Thanks,
Pamela Ditchoff
Dear Ms. Ditchoff,
Thanks for your response. Good luck with your work. I hope it is successful.
RA

#8  JSWolf 04-19-2009, 07:56 AM
Quote Pamela Ditchoff
Dear radamo,
Thanks,
Pamela Ditchoff
Limitations like most of the world won't have access to your work. Going exclusive to Amazon is going to upset enough people that even if it does eventually get released elsewhere, they won't buy it. So please do your readers and yourself a favor and stop with the Amazon exclusivity. Your publisher is doing you no favors at all.

#9  Pamela Ditchoff 06-13-2009, 12:02 PM
Dear Mobileread Members,
There is an interview regarding Mrs. Beast in today's Halifax Chronicle Herald. To read the on-line version, please go to
http://thechronicleherald.ca/ArtsLife
Thanks and best,
Pamela Ditchoff

#10  mgrunk 06-13-2009, 09:24 PM
I believe it's been mentioned before - but I really would like a forum for writers to introduce their work - I would love an easy to browse forum to have a chance to interact w/ the author. Now, I have a Sony 505 and I don't read print books, so this will not be on my list for a while unfortunately.

Next »  Last »  (1/2)
Today's Posts | Search this Thread | Login | Register