Mobileread
Free E-book: The Infinite Sea, by Jeffrey A. Carver
#1  starrigger 09-22-2008, 01:55 AM
I've just added to my downloads page the final volume, to date, of The Chaos Chronicles--The Infinite Sea! Not all of the formats are in place yet, but html, rtf, pdf (2 versions), and Mobipocket are ready to go. I hope to add the rest soon.

Enjoy!

#2  Ortep 09-22-2008, 03:22 AM
Thanks, Keep on the good work

#3  simond 09-22-2008, 05:39 AM
Thanks, I still have to read the first, nevermind get to the third! I'm still getting through the original Tor freebies

#4  Joerg_Mosthaf 09-22-2008, 10:55 AM
Thanks Downloaded and tip sent.
I am looking forward to reading the third installment in this great series.
Still reading Strange Attractors.

#5  pilotbob 09-22-2008, 11:07 AM
Excellent Jeffery. You rock!!!

BOb

#6  ErwinOtten 09-22-2008, 02:22 PM
Jeffrey,

I know this is the wrong thread, it should be in the ' Neptune crossing'-one but I didn't know if you still read that one.

The point is, in the mobipocket file of Neptune crossing the following errors still occur:

Quote starrigger
You'll find two more instances of lines that make no sense, at the beginning of Ch. 16, and the end.

"Previous Julie..." and
"SETS W..."
Not that it is a big problem, but I guess you want your downloads as good as they can get

#7  starrigger 09-22-2008, 02:53 PM
Dang! I thought I'd gotten all those out!

(That's right; it wasn't until Strange Attractors that I learned how to seek-and-destroy hidden text. I guess I didn't go back. Probably didn't want to know.)

Thanks for the heads-up. I'll fix them.

#8  starrigger 09-22-2008, 03:05 PM
Hm. Those errors are not in my Word file, so I must have had a version control problem with Dennis, who did the ToC markup. I'll have to check with Dennis, because I can fix the error, but I don't know how to redo the ToC in Creator.

#9  Amalthia 09-22-2008, 03:19 PM
thanks for sharing your books. I've never had the opportunity to read anything you've written before so I look forward to giving your stories a chance.

#10  rab46 09-22-2008, 08:15 PM
Wow, this was perfect timing. I just finished Strange Attractors earlier today. I've enjoyed the books and left a little something in the ole tip jar. Thanks.

Next »  Last »  (1/11)
Today's Posts | Search this Thread | Login | Register