COPS translations
#1  Horus68 02-04-2015, 01:07 PM
I've created a (non-official) project to improve COPS translations using Transifex platform

Using Transifex you can translate online and also build your translators team!
No software to install!
Please join in and help translate. I'll keep the master languages updated from GitHub.

When done you will have to send your translation to the author as posted at:

Related - Transifex is also been used to translate: Join in, its free!

#2  vlad59 02-05-2015, 10:00 AM

Thanks for this, I've joined (didn't even know this website existed).

#3  mariosipad 02-06-2015, 07:27 AM
I've tried to join as translator (Dutch).

But the administrators are still asleep ore more likely hard at work or at play

Good initiative!

#4  Horus68 02-06-2015, 08:11 AM
or maybe just reading?!!

You are approved now: you can invite others to join your language too!

Update: I uploaded today a fresh file for your language from the COPS Github repo

#5  mariosipad 02-06-2015, 09:51 AM

I will first admire my own hard work and then (over time) add all those languages I did not even know existed.

I will have to find me a dictionary and study

#6  eschwartz 02-06-2015, 04:53 PM

You could easily integrate Transifex into your build process, see:

Makes a lot more sense to automatically generate and upload/download translation files.

I know calibre is automated to the point where a single command syncs translation status across Transifex, the calibre-translations repo, and the calibre source code, and even auto-commits the result.

#7  Horus68 07-01-2016, 10:40 AM
Master language updated to the next COPS version (to be released in a few days).

Please join Transifex and revise your language so they can be included in new version!
You just need to translate... translations will be updated from Transifex into Github

Enter here:
2016-07-01 15_46_21-COPS (Calibre Server) _ Overview.png 2016-07-01 15_48_09-COPS (Calibre Server) _ Transifex Editor.png 

#8  mariosipad 07-03-2016, 01:18 PM
I have just updated the dutch translation in Transifex.

I am 99% satisfied with the translation. I will think again about the remaining 1%.

If anyone can improve upon my "work", please do

#9  otapi 04-01-2018, 09:37 AM
I updated/changed some Hungarian translation some days ago. When will be migrated those strings to the github file?

#10  Horus68 04-06-2018, 08:52 AM
Quote otapi
I updated/changed some Hungarian translation some days ago. When will be migrated those strings to the github file?
I've planned a translations refresh for the next week to include all recent translations into github.
Thanks for your work!

  Next »  Last »  (1/2)
Today's Posts | Search this Thread | Login | Register