Mobileread
For Moon Reader, could someone explain how you export highlights with captured screen
#1  2scre 09-04-2020, 01:20 AM
I can't look at my phone screen completely because of damage, so I can't see most of the buttons, and I have to guess whereabouts the buttons are.

Could someone post pictures of the icons to tap on to export my highlights?

#2  graatch 10-08-2020, 05:38 AM
Quote 2scre
I can't look at my phone screen completely because of damage, so I can't see most of the buttons, and I have to guess whereabouts the buttons are.

Could someone post pictures of the icons to tap on to export my highlights?
Sure. You might have some more trouble since you need to pick something to share it to, but here's the procedure to get to that point. I hope it helps. The other thing is that you can actually modify which icons show on the bottom in the second image, a difference I guess might also present problems for you. With the default setting it'll look a little different. Black bar in the fifth image is just for my greater privacy. You're essentially sharing plaintext through android's built-in dialog; you share it to whatever external program you want. I usually use Keep or hovernote and save a txt file.

As far as I know the export to html option has never worked, and export to file exports a backup of moonreader's internal record of the highlights.

I hope seanyword improves this function a bit, specifically the sharing. It would be nice to get formatted text.
Screenshot_20201008-052353.png Screenshot_20201008-052356.png Screenshot_20201008-052400.png Screenshot_20201008-052405.png Screenshot_20201008-052414.png 

Today's Posts | Search this Thread | Login | Register