Mobileread
Unutterably Silly So what are you doing RIGHT NOW?
#1  pshrynk 07-31-2008, 09:57 AM
I tried the twittle thingie and it's a pain in the arse. So, I'm just starting a thread here that will simulate twinkie and ask: What are you doing right now? I imagine after we get past the expected deluge of "Mindlessly reading MR posts," there will be a flow of fun things to talk about.

Right now, I'm starting to dictate my morning notes and getting ready to do nursing home rounds.

And mindlessly reading MR posts.

#2  JSWolf 07-31-2008, 10:06 AM
Right now, I am posting this message.

#3  BookishDreamer 07-31-2008, 10:43 AM
I'm have to give an online presentation in a few minutes, so am taking one last look at my slides.

Dreamer

#4  Patricia 07-31-2008, 10:44 AM
Catching up on housework.

#5  xianfox 07-31-2008, 10:59 AM
Installing new RSS reader on my Windows Mobile phone

#6  pshrynk 07-31-2008, 01:25 PM
Just got back from the nursing home and getting my head around the idea that I actually have to work for a living.

#7  RickyMaveety 07-31-2008, 01:29 PM
I have just put a second coat of paint on the frame I made for my chalkboard door. Following that, I cleaned out the cat boxes, then put a second coat of paint on some of the cabinets. Then I ordered a screw tap, because the twit who built the cabinets stripped about half the screws holding the handles on and I can't paint the damn things until I can get the handles off.

Now, I'm getting ready to seal the floor under the staircase, which will be followed by painting the trunk that fits under the staircase, and doing three loads of laundry. Then, I will go over to the Moon's house to check on MaMaw and take her the last of the brownies I baked.

Then, I will start working on things for the law office.

#8  desertgrandma 07-31-2008, 02:06 PM
stroking my new red laptop, and learning about Vista......not as bad as I feared. Altho I admit, I've barely scratched the surface...First thing I did was download Firefox. IE makes me nuts.

#9  badgoodDeb 07-31-2008, 02:11 PM
What kind of laptop did you get, that it's RED??

And what I'm doing is wishing Ricky would come visit me. She's far better than I at getting all those fix-it-up tasks DONE!!

#10  daffy4u 07-31-2008, 02:13 PM
Packing for a trip, surfing MR and listening to NPR.

Next »  Last »  (1/4280)
Today's Posts | Search this Thread | Login | Register