Mobileread
Bluetooth Speaker(s) for Kindle Fire
#1  Ricky D'Angelo 01-27-2019, 08:49 AM
Any recommendations for a bluetototh speakers for kindle fire? Also are kindle fires capable of having two bluettooth speakers connected at the same time in order to have "stereo" sound?

#2  Barbara1955 01-29-2019, 03:42 PM
Buy a speaker that has more than one built in. Most BluTooth speakers do work. I use insignia by Best buy. But I seen Lots of others being used at the pool in my gym...seems everyone wants their own music to exercise by. Me I use the gyms built in radio

#3  Ricky D'Angelo 02-17-2019, 10:20 PM
Apparently it's not possible to have "true wireless pairing" with the kindle fire 7. I got a Altec Lansing - Baby Boom Portable Bluetooth Speaker for $9.99 at Best Buy and after watching a video stating this device had "true wireless pairing" I went back and got a second one. Unfortunately, the second device did not connect. But at least now I own two bluetooth speakers for under $20.00

#4  jhowell 02-17-2019, 10:28 PM
Quote Ricky D'Angelo
Apparently it's not possible to have "true wireless pairing" with the kindle fire 7. I got a Altec Lansing - Baby Boom Portable Bluetooth Speaker for $9.99 at Best Buy and after watching a video stating this device had "true wireless pairing" I went back and got a second one. Unfortunately, the second device did not connect. But at least now I own two bluetooth speakers for under $20.00
You don’t connect the second speaker to the Fire. You connect it to the first speaker. From the Altec Lansing FAQ:

HOW DO I USE TRUE WIRELESS PAIRING?
True Wireless Pairing is used to connect two speakers together. To use True Wireless Pairing:

Power on both speakers
Pair the first speaker with your Bluetooth enabled device
On the paired speaker press the power button and minus button at the same time
Your speaker will go into True Wireless Parent Pairing Mode
On the next speaker, depending on the model either press the power button and the minus button at the same time or the Bluetooth button
This speaker will go into True Wireless Child Pairing mode
The two speakers will automatically pair together after a few seconds

#5  Ricky D'Angelo 02-18-2019, 08:46 PM
Quote jhowell
You don’t connect the second speaker to the Fire. You connect it to the first speaker. From the Altec Lansing FAQ:
Thanks, I tried that but unfortunately it didn't work. Still, with one bluetooth speaker connected the sound is so much better than the fire 7's built in speaker.

Today's Posts | Search this Thread | Login | Register