Mobileread
Writer2ePub new releases
#11  jbmoore 06-17-2011, 10:31 AM
Found the problem..

When you install an extension is ask if you want it "just for me" or for others as well (multi-user). I had selected the latter and that locked it for editing.

Back in shape again..

#12  Anavim 07-10-2011, 12:53 PM
Thank you very much, great applet!

BTW ask whether the "MyBookCleaner" is the successor to "MyTXTcleaner" or doing something else? On Your site no wider description.

#13  eBookLuke 07-10-2011, 03:51 PM
Quote Anavim
Thank you very much, great applet!

BTW ask whether the "MyBookCleaner" is the successor to "MyTXTcleaner" or doing something else? On Your site no wider description.
Hi Anavim,

MyBookCleaner is an extension I create for myself and I use it to correct a scanned book.
More of the options are useful only in Italian, like replacing E' with È, other are usable everywhere, like removing spaces at the beginning or at the end of the paragraphs.

I plan to improve it, as soon as I will find some spare time…

Luke

#14  Anavim 07-15-2011, 03:52 AM
Thank you for the info.
Your "MyTXTcleaner" is also useful for the correction of scanned and converted books

Writer2epub is very clever and useful tool! For my uses, in many cases better than Calibre.
If you manage to earn some extra functionality: font embedding - it will be for many people a great handy tool.

I greet and thank you again for this plugin !

#15  eBookLuke 07-15-2011, 01:17 PM
Quote Anavim
Thank you for the info.
I greet and thank you again for this plugin !
Thanks to you, Anavim!

In the future W2E will embed the fonts as an option, but now I'm working to redesign the extension.

I wish to add the capability to use multiple CSS (style sheet) instead of the one W2E imposes to the user.
Moreover, W2E will manage custom CSS, with fonts and personal styles, and there will be a wisiwig editor for styles.

Luke

#16  eBookLuke 09-30-2011, 02:07 AM
Hi,

I released W2E 1.1.13.
This version add some feature and correct many bugs, so is strongly recomended.

— Add internal link management
— Add the cover background color
— Cover handling routines and interface rewritten
— Metadata handling improved
— CSS small improvements
— code cleaning
— Add "donate" pushbutton (as requested by users, thanks!)

Please send your feedback to writer2epub[at]gmail.com

Thanks!

Luke

#17  Viper187 10-07-2011, 03:00 PM
Quote eBookLuke
Hi,

I released W2E 1.1.13.
This version add some feature and correct many bugs, so is strongly recomended.

— Add internal link management
— Add the cover background color
— Cover handling routines and interface rewritten
— Metadata handling improved
— CSS small improvements
— code cleaning
— Add "donate" pushbutton (as requested by users, thanks!)

Please send your feedback to writer2epub[at]gmail.com

Thanks!

Luke
So why is the OpenOffice extensions site linked in your original post still showing 1.1.10 and refusing to even let me download that? Perhaps you can provide a current, working link. The other one you posted a ways back goes to a redirect to your blog. I did eventually find the current version on your blog, but I think a direct link would be good.

#18  eBookLuke 10-07-2011, 03:42 PM
Quote Viper187
So why is the OpenOffice extensions site linked in your original post still showing 1.1.10 and refusing to even let me download that?
The OpenOffice repository has big problems. I cannot access to it, most of the time the site is down or really slow.
As soon as possible I will remove all reference from that site.

Anyway, you can get the current version at my blog, or even by update the estension from the extension manager in OOo.

Luke

#19  readx 10-09-2011, 03:28 AM
Luke,

wouldn't it be possible to switch the extension over to the LibreOffice Repository? (see Blog entry)
I know it's still in Beta, but it is already more reliable as the OO-Repo has ever been.

readx

#20  rboatright 10-21-2011, 02:11 AM
lukesblog.it returns a server error....

« First  « Prev Next »  Last »  (2/5)
Today's Posts | Search this Thread | Login | Register