Mobileread
Aliens on the Moon
#1  Gibbo 09-17-2019, 01:02 PM
Looking for any ebooks about aliens been found on the moon.

#2  Pulpmeister 09-17-2019, 09:37 PM
Well, an obvious one is H G Wells "The First Men in the Moon", 1901

#3  gunbad 09-18-2019, 06:35 AM
Giants series by James P. Hogan comes to my mind when I think of aliens on the moon.

The first book in the series is “Inherit the Stars” was published in 1977. I read the entire series back in the dead tree era.

Today in ebook the series is published with the first two books of the series in an omnibus called “The Two Moons”.

#4  ZodWallop 09-18-2019, 02:48 PM
Maybe Arthur C. Clarke's 2001: A Space Odyssey.

A major plot point is the discovery of an alien device on the moon. That is only a section of the book though, so may not be what you're looking for.

#5  Apache 09-19-2019, 08:58 AM
Quote ZodWallop

A major plot point is the discovery of an alien device on the moon. That is only a section of the book though, so may not be what you're looking for.
In the same vein, Mutineer's Moon by David Weber has an astronaut discovering a self-aware space ship on the moon.
Apache

#6  HLS 09-19-2019, 09:39 PM
Quote ZodWallop

Probably not, The monolith one on the moon, one on earth and one near Jupiter. The books are about Aliens but they are millions of years more advanced they are non-corporeal beings and human interaction is not much in the books allthough its fantastic series. Also life on Europa is found but I do not think it what she wants but she was not too specific

#7  Gibbo 09-20-2019, 02:32 AM
Quote HLS
Probably not, The monolith one on the moon, one on earth and one near Jupiter. The books are about Aliens but they are millions of years more advanced they are non-corporeal beings and human interaction is not much in the books allthough its fantastic series. Also life on Europa is found but I do not think it what she wants but she was not too specific
Thank you all for the wonderful recommendations, what I'm looking for is something around aliens already established on the moon like the following short story that hopefully will become a series.

https://www.amazon.com/Enigma-Sci-Fi-Short-Story-Construct-ebook/dp/B07XV87BWX/ref=pd_ybh_a_2?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=2FF450F KAF7D9TPHBXCC

P.S. The last time I checked I'm male

Today's Posts | Search this Thread | Login | Register