Mobileread
Onyx Boox Poke2 Colour released
#61  DuckieTigger 09-03-2020, 08:22 PM
Quote mdp
"Informative/Insightful/Funny, slur, I/I/F, slur, slur, slur, I/I/F, slur slur slur slur (etc.) spam sausages and spam..." Seriously.
Spam sausage? Eeew. Spam is bad enough as far as meat goes. And then forcing it through some washed animal intestines to create spam sausage links? Disgusting.

#62  Dr. Drib 09-03-2020, 09:22 PM
Quote mdp
...Which read after Jhowell's, which directly followed mine, gives a significant margin in letting suppose that I am the one, nice! (No problem really.)

Well, this could be an occasion to remind the users of the feature of silencing specific others. I used it, I believe, only once on mobileread, for a very occasional user who seemed to have calibrated replies to be annoying (or had a really unusually crippling difficulty with the language). It is probably better than risking having a degeneration towards bar-like comments in the forum. I have seen, in some local (national) cultures - in forums that use non-international languages - uncountable threads that go
"Informative/Insightful/Funny, slur, I/I/F, slur, slur, slur, I/I/F, slur slur slur slur (etc.) spam sausages and spam..." Seriously.

No, you're not the one! Trust me on this.

#63  Markismus 09-10-2020, 03:14 AM
And it’s down to 170€ on iBood:
https://www.ibood.com/nl/nl/product-specs/choice/66648/12244/pocketbook-color-e-reader-gratis-cover.html?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email& utm_campaign=dailymail0&utm_content=44082&emh=0135 1b309b5dd4437f56a0d0ed4f9737
Sorry it’s the pocketbook.

« First  « Prev   (7/7)
Today's Posts | Search this Thread | Login | Register