#2  ShortNCuddlyAm 04-25-2009, 01:07 PM
Voted

#3  Moejoe 04-25-2009, 01:17 PM
Me too

#4  lilac_jive 04-25-2009, 03:11 PM
I don't know what to pick yet! Argh!

#5  daffy4u 04-25-2009, 03:47 PM
I have voted.

BTW, I just emailed Cherie Priest author of "Four and Twenty Blackbirds" (I loved this book) asking her to make her other titles available in ebook form. Her hands are tied and she says she's been badgering Tor to make some older titles available but nothing has happened yet. She said her new book "Boneshaker" will be available as an ebook.

She responded within a couple of minutes of me writing her. It was great! I also let he know her book was in the running as the book club selection and gave her a link to the nomination thread.

#6  Tattncat 04-25-2009, 04:30 PM
Voted. Waiting anxiously to see what we pick.

#7  JSWolf 04-25-2009, 08:40 PM
Quote daffy4u
BTW, I just emailed Cherie Priest author of "Four and Twenty Blackbirds" (I loved this book) asking her to make her other titles available in ebook form. Her hands are tied
Kinky girl.

#8  JSWolf 04-25-2009, 08:41 PM
I just want to ask how many of us know the story of Frankenstein regardless if we've read the book or not? Well if you do, then give Frankenstein: Prodigal Son by Dean Koontz a vote as you'll see the story a little differently.

#9  Brainphart 04-25-2009, 08:59 PM
Voted. I really have no preference as long as it scares the $#!+ out of me. Oddly enough, Jurassic Park (read when it first came out in paperback) has been the most frightening book I've read thus far.

#10  Idoine 04-25-2009, 09:06 PM
Quote Brainphart
... Oddly enough, Jurassic Park (read when it first came out in paperback) has been the most frightening book I've read thus far.
I see what you mean ! The building tension, I think, where things are worsening chapter after chapter !

Next »  Last »  (1/3)
Today's Posts | Search this Thread | Login | Register