Mobileread
Other Fiction Grey, Zane: Twin Sombreros. v1. 26 June 07
#1  Dr. Drib 06-26-2007, 06:23 PM
Another Zane Grey for those Western fans.

I hope you enjoy it.

Don
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
[lrf] Grey, Zane - Twin Sombreros.lrf (300.0 KB, 1135 views)

#2  Roy White 06-28-2007, 09:32 PM
Dr. I cant resist these Zane Grays. (I prolly will NEVER actually read them since I have about a jillion books on my reader but I still download every one...

Argh.

#3  Dr. Drib 06-28-2007, 10:25 PM
....because I download EVERY BOOK that comes available, even though I KNOW I won't be able to read every one....but, I still download these books!

Argh!

#4  RWood 06-28-2007, 10:50 PM
I thought the same thing and then one day I happened to open vol 1 of the Haggard anthology and couldn't stop until I had finished all 4 books in it.

Some day Roy you may be at an airport when they delay your flight (again) and you chance upon the Zane Gray and start reading and by the time the connection flight finally lands you are on to the second western and from there ....

#5  Roy White 06-29-2007, 09:40 PM
RWOOD...

Thats Exactly why I download everything...

I bring my reader when i go fly fishing. Tuck it into an aquapac and put it in my Fly vest. If fishing is slow.. I sit on the bank and peruse...

Way cool to have so many choices.

I've stopped watching TV almost entirely. (Besides THE Office and The Simpsons of course)

#6  cklammer 03-09-2009, 11:51 AM
@Dr. Drib: Could you post Mobipocket versions of your previously Zane Gray novels - some of them are only LRF as of now ? Or post the source so I can do it myself ....

TIA,
cklammer

#7  Dr. Drib 03-09-2009, 06:08 PM
Quote cklammer
@Dr. Drib: Could you post Mobipocket versions of your previously Zane Gray novels - some of them are only LRF as of now ? Or post the source so I can do it myself ....

TIA,
cklammer
Let me look at what I've got and I'll let you know.

Don

#8  cklammer 03-10-2009, 07:00 AM
Quote Dr. Drib
Let me look at what I've got and I'll let you know.

Don
Thank you.

Good Luck,
cklammer

#9  kbryan 07-03-2009, 08:39 PM
Dr. Drib, do you have any Zane Grey books that can be read on the Kindle DX? I've downloaded some, but there are some others I'm wanting to read. Thank you!

#10  Dr. Drib 07-04-2009, 09:51 AM
Quote kbryan
Dr. Drib, do you have any Zane Grey books that can be read on the Kindle DX? I've downloaded some, but there are some others I'm wanting to read. Thank you!

Unfortunately, kbryan, at this moment I have only a few titles available in that format.

Can you tell me what titles, of the ones available in the public domain, that you would like?

Thanks,
Don

Next »  Last »  (1/2)
Today's Posts | Search this Thread | Login | Register