Mobileread
Boyue Likebook Mars T80D boot starting problem
#1  asuagar 11-15-2019, 10:01 AM
I bought this ereader three months ago. After leaving it unused for a couple of weeks, I turned it on. It stayed in the boot sequence during several minutes. I left it loading whitout turning off but it cannot complete the booting up sequence. After that, I forcely powered it off and tried again several times. In all the attemps, it didn't go past the starting up screen. I did a factory reset, but the problem persists. What can be the problem? Is there available any official firmware of the device?

Thanks!

#2  Amon_Re 11-15-2019, 12:09 PM
Is there an SD card in there?

#3  asuagar 11-17-2019, 11:56 AM
Quote Amon_Re
Is there an SD card in there?
There SD card slot is empty

#4  noboyue 11-17-2019, 03:19 PM
Same situation here.
I bought my T80D in August and had it not used for more than a month.
When I switched it on last week it got stuck in the boot sequence. (no SD card inserted)
I also did a factory reset by use of the reset hole and the android recovery menu but no change.
I tried to get into contact with boyue, but they did not answer to the two emails I sent.
Any help on the subject is greatly appreciated.

#5  ottischwenk 11-17-2019, 04:32 PM
Quote noboyue
SI tried to get into contact with boyue, but they did not answer to the two emails I sent.
Any help on the subject is greatly appreciated.
Contact the dealer!

#6  noboyue 11-17-2019, 05:06 PM
Quote ottischwenk
Contact the dealer!
I did buy it through ebay and I have already contacted the dealer but got no reply either.

#7  ottischwenk 11-17-2019, 05:13 PM
Quote noboyue
I did buy it through ebay and I have already contacted the dealer but got no reply either.
Contact Paypal if you paid with

#8  asuagar 11-18-2019, 07:39 PM
Curiously, I am in the same situation as @noboyue. Sadly, in my case, the Paypal 180 days period for reclamations has expired. I also bought it at ebay. If the seller is the same in both cases, it could be something non casual. I sent him a message five days ago, but I have no response yet.

#9  noboyue 11-20-2019, 08:38 AM
Quote asuagar
.. If the seller is the same in both cases, it could be something non casual.
What is your seller?
Did you check your private messages?

#10  asuagar 11-20-2019, 12:25 PM
Quote noboyue
What is your seller?
Did you check your private messages?
My seller was "jurongeast" (https://www.ebay.com.sg/usr/jurongeast?_trksid=p2047675.l2559). I write him a message on 15 novembre asking for a solution to the problem. At the moment, I have no response.

I read your message and replied it two days ago .

Next »  Last »  (1/2)
Today's Posts | Search this Thread | Login | Register