Mobileread
'Dreamshade' - available free for a limited time!
#1  A_J_Lath 06-08-2010, 12:11 PM
Hiya

Just letting you know that my pretty wild fantasy epic 'Dreamshade' is available free until July 8th 2010. It's available in all the major epublishing formats: just go to https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/15916 and enter the coupon code BS86Q at the checkout, and you can get the whole e-novel at no cost. Luvly!

'Benjamin Crosskeys always thought he was ordinary. But when he meets Lilac Zhenrei, a magical adventuress from a land of living dreams, he soon discovers he has reason to believe otherwise. For Benjamin has a rare and wonderful ability. And in an epic adventure, he will discover the price that comes with this gift, as he strives to save his family from a monster born of nightmares...'

Oh, and it's got an electric guitar in it that also fires lasers.

If you like, please be sure to leave a glowing review.

Many thanks.

#2  Ladylynn 06-08-2010, 06:06 PM
Just picked up my copy -- thanks for offering! I look forward to reading it.

#3  A_J_Lath 06-09-2010, 06:37 AM
^^Thanks. If you like it, please let people know about it! Also ... I'd be quite interested to know how it appears/reads on your Sony eReader - I'm sure it will be fine, but if there's anything about the presentation or formatting you think I ought to know, then I'd appreciate it if you could leave a message on this thread. Cheers!

#4  A_J_Lath 06-11-2010, 02:10 PM
Just a quick thanks to all those who have downloaded my book in the past couple of days - and some very special thanks to those of you who went and bought the book without the free coupon code! Wowzer - I hope you really like it!

#5  speedtouch 06-11-2010, 02:24 PM
I just downloaded it. Thank you. I'll leave a review as soon as I can.

#6  rcuadro 06-12-2010, 09:53 AM
I cant seem to be able to bring up the webpage... but I think it is a problem with smashwords

#7  speedtouch 06-12-2010, 09:56 AM
Quote rcuadro
I cant seem to be able to bring up the webpage... but I think it is a problem with smashwords
Yup, same problem for me.

#8  A_J_Lath 06-12-2010, 10:56 AM
^^ I've just checked - yeah, the site is down. It happens from time to time, and it's pretty annoying. It'll probably be fixed in a hour or two (lol, I have this faint hope that it's the popularity of my book which is causing the crashes!)

#9  A_J_Lath 06-12-2010, 03:57 PM
Okay peeps - the site is up again as of date of this post. Hope you enjoy the book!

#10  anabelee 06-13-2010, 04:46 AM
Thank you, I 've just pick my copy, will read it soon!

Next »  Last »  (1/3)
Today's Posts | Search this Thread | Login | Register