Mobileread
Standby Wallpaper
#1  Guns4Hire 01-06-2020, 12:52 AM
What standby wallpaper (standby screen) is everyone using on the Nova Pro? Or has anyone replaced their offscreen wallpaper?

#2  Guns4Hire 01-08-2020, 01:33 PM
Ok guess NO ONE has customized there screens...

#3  jscris 01-08-2020, 07:58 PM
I make a screenshot of the cover of the book I'm reading and use it for the three screensavers. Only takes a minute or two to do. I've left the power off screen as is.

#4  Guns4Hire 01-10-2020, 12:00 AM
Quote jscris
I make a screenshot of the cover of the book I'm reading and use it for the three screensavers. Only takes a minute or two to do. I've left the power off screen as is.
Not a bad idea thanks for sharing.

#5  Question Mark 01-10-2020, 09:35 AM
Quote jscris
I take a very similar approach. However, it's not the book that I am currently reading that I use for the power off screen. Instead, i use a picture from a manga that I read many years ago.

I eventually intend to use similar pictures from manga for the sleep screen pictures.

#6  RL71 01-11-2020, 09:43 AM
How can I add other pictures to the screensaver app? I can only choose between MM, Letter and Clock. How can I add other ones?

Thnx in advance :-)

EDIT:
I figured it out... Press and old the picture and choose ....

Today's Posts | Search this Thread | Login | Register