Mobileread
BOOX 2.2.2 firmware update is now available for all BOOX that run Android 6.0 OS.
#1  Onyx Boox 01-03-2020, 05:05 AM
The BOOX 2.2.2 firmware update is now available for all BOOX that run Android 6.0 OS, such as the Max2 Pro, Max2, Note Pro Nova Pro, Note and others. The highlights of the update are here. Please check for the update now.

#2  Emilis 01-03-2020, 10:05 AM
Does this update bring OTG support for Onyx Nova Pro?

#3  ottischwenk 01-03-2020, 10:26 AM
Quote Emilis
I donot know, but I updated my Poke Pro

#4  joandr 01-03-2020, 12:08 PM
Quote Emilis
no it does not..
and no option "full screen check uncheck" to have always the bar at the top...
rather disappointing

#5  Question Mark 01-03-2020, 12:22 PM
Quote joandr
and no option "full screen check uncheck" to have always the bar at the top...
rather disappointing
Use the Navigation Ball to enable or disable Full Screen in apps. Just set the Full Screen option for one of the buttons on the Navigation Ball. Very easy to do. I use it all the time.

#6  joandr 01-03-2020, 01:34 PM
I know that's what I do, but I prefer "check uncheck" in optimization or Settings, I don't like the nav ball...

#7  triumph627 01-03-2020, 04:11 PM
I’m just glad it went back to having the note taking menu bar on the top and side instead of all at the top, covering the top portion of the writing area on my Note Pro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#8  TheFifth999 01-03-2020, 07:53 PM
I’m glad the ability to long press an app and get to the config screen is back. Thanks for that. But please put the full screen option back into the settings screen. For those of us with smaller screens (like the Nova and Poke Pro) the nav ball just takes up too much space. I’m constantly having to move it out of the way when using different apps. Drives me nuts. The only reason I need it now is for the full screen switch.

#9  Pajamaman 01-03-2020, 10:09 PM
Quote ottischwenk
I donot know, but I updated my Poke Pro
Is the update okay?

Did they fix the poke bug where it doesn't detect a long press at first? I asked them to fix it but gave up asking after about six months.

#10  Pajamaman 01-03-2020, 10:11 PM
Quote TheFifth999
I’m glad the ability to long press an app and get to the config screen is back. Thanks for that. But please put the full screen option back into the settings screen. For those of us with smaller screens (like the Nova and Poke Pro) the nav ball just takes up too much space. I’m constantly having to move it out of the way when using different apps. Drives me nuts. The only reason I need it now is for the full screen switch.
What is this nav ball? Sounds like I better not update. The poke is small and I don't want unwanted stuff crowding the screen.

Next »  Last »  (1/2)
Today's Posts | Search this Thread | Login | Register