Mobileread
Moon+ Reader Pro no option to pin book to Home?
#1  bott 12-30-2019, 06:38 AM
I have Moon+ Reader Pro 5.2.4 in my phone. I was looking for a specific feature which was create an ebook shortcut on my Home Screen. That way I could just click the epub file and it would open using Moon Reader.

I read that there was to be a function where you could go to My Shelf -> Tap on Book -> Add To Home Screen.

But I don't have this feature. I only have Edit Book Information, Favorites and Trash.

Is there a way to pin a book to Home Screen?

Thanks for reading.

#2  barryem 12-30-2019, 10:07 PM
Go to your Recent list and you'll see a horizontal list of books. To the right just above that list is the word "More". Tap More and it'll take you to a vertical recent list that has more features and you'll see 3 dots to the right of each book. Tap that and you'll find the Add Shortcut to Home option.

Barry

#3  bott 12-31-2019, 04:10 AM
People like you restore my faith in humanity, Barry. Thank you so much!

#4  Archolm 01-06-2020, 01:43 PM
It's a shame you get a square ebook cover though. Id love it if Moonreader would support a decent bookcase widget.

#5  stumped 01-06-2020, 02:38 PM
Quote Archolm
It's a shame you get a square ebook cover though. Id love it if Moonreader would support a decent bookcase widget.
It does.
Go to the widgets menu on your device, select the app. You can have recents or favourites as a widget

Today's Posts | Search this Thread | Login | Register