Mobileread
Sending books to kindle doesn't work
#1  Truti 09-22-2020, 06:32 PM
i've downloaded the kindle app for my pc to read books, but When I send books to my kindle it doesn't appear anywhere and I have create a email that allows me to send books to my kindles but it doesn't work, I've tried everything. What can i do ?

#2  Deskisamess 09-22-2020, 06:37 PM
The Kindle app for PC doesn't have an @Kindle email address. You can't send books to the app that way.

Did you register the Kindle app to your Amazon account that holds your books? If you did, the books would be available to download to the app.

#3  JSWolf 09-22-2020, 06:46 PM
Quote Truti
i've downloaded the kindle app for my pc to read books, but When I send books to my kindle it doesn't appear anywhere and I have create a email that allows me to send books to my kindles but it doesn't work, I've tried everything. What can i do ?
Use Calibre with the DeDRM plugin. That way, you can remove the DRM. If you need help with the DeDRM plugin, you can ask at the URL given.

Download the eBooks from Amazon using "Download and transfer via USB".

#4  Truti 09-25-2020, 05:58 PM
Quote Deskisamess
The Kindle app for PC doesn't have an @Kindle email address. You can't send books to the app that way.

Did you register the Kindle app to your Amazon account that holds your books? If you did, the books would be available to download to the app.
I did but I don't find them anywhere

#5  Deskisamess 09-25-2020, 06:01 PM
Quote Truti
I did but I don't find them anywhere
Launch the Kindle app, select ALL in the left hand column. If you still don't see your books, tap the sync button to the right of LIBRARY. It's a circle with two arrows.

This assumes the computer you're using is connected to the internet.

#6  Truti 09-25-2020, 06:02 PM
Quote JSWolf
Use Calibre with the DeDRM plugin. That way, you can remove the DRM. If you need help with the DeDRM plugin, you can ask at the URL given.

Download the eBooks from Amazon using "Download and transfer via USB".
Thank you very much, I will try it
"Download and transfer via USB" but i use the kindle on my pc

#7  Deskisamess 09-25-2020, 08:13 PM
The "Download and transfer" option won't work if you want your Kindle books to be in the Kindle for PC application. It is for those who have an actual Kindle device, but do not have easy access to WiFi for wireless delivery.

#8  j.p.s 09-25-2020, 09:47 PM
Quote Deskisamess
The "Download and transfer" option won't work if you want your Kindle books to be in the Kindle for PC application. It is for those who have an actual Kindle device, but do not have easy access to WiFi for wireless delivery.
Or do not want KFX and do not want to jump through hoops to run Kindle for X.

Today's Posts | Search this Thread | Login | Register