Mobileread
Bug in 12.2.0 — Auto Shut Off issue
#1  rcentros 11-08-2019, 05:37 PM
Every now and then (about once a week) my Vision 4's screen locks up. Everything comes back fine after a quick restart — except there's one change in settings which has bitten me a couple times. The "Sleep & energy saving" mode changes from Shut off "After 5 minutes" of inactivity to "Never" shut off. A couple times I haven't turned off my Vision 4 and I come to it the next day and the battery is dead.

Just something to watch for. Hopefully this will be fixed in the next firmware release. I haven't noticed it in my other Tolino devices, but the Vision 4 gets most of my use.

#2  4691mls 11-08-2019, 07:49 PM
I've had to restart a couple of times but I just checked the sleep setting and it's still on 15 minutes, as I set it. Hope it stays that way!

#3  rcentros 11-08-2019, 08:54 PM
Quote 4691mls
I've had to restart a couple of times but I just checked the sleep setting and it's still on 15 minutes, as I set it. Hope it stays that way!
I've only noticed this on the Vision 4, so it might something specific to that model — or possibly something specific to my particular unit. Now that I know about it, it's not a big deal. I think I'll try 15 minutes also.

Today's Posts | Search this Thread | Login | Register