Mobileread
Firmware Update Kindle firmware 5.12.1
#101  Quoth 07-22-2019, 04:50 AM
Or indeed PW3, it does speak books (no better than DXG and worse interface) with microUSBtoGO to USB A host adaptor and generic USB sound stick.

#102  locksoft 09-26-2019, 09:28 PM
Edit: Please forget what I’ve wrote. I’ve just found the solution (order by collection).

Guys, I need your help.

My Kindle Voyager updated during night and I’ve lost all my books. No idea why but they were all unavailable. I reset the Kindle and re-added them all with Calibre.

Now I need to manually organize them but I can’t find my old view setting, that was Collections + books.

I explain it better: I have several collections where I organize books (science fiction, fantasy, etc.).

In the old view, when I copied a book on the kindle, I could see it in the “root”, among collections. Now I apparently cannot set the view that way. I can have “books”, that shows me books and collections, but books in collections are shown in the root too. Or I can choose “collections” but all books that are not in a collection are hidden.
This way I can’t find the non-collection ones to add them to a collection.

Any way to solve this issue? Thanks.

#103  rashkae 09-26-2019, 09:38 PM
My unregistered Oasis 2 has very little power drain when left idle.. It can go for months and still be full. The Unregisered PW4, however, even though it still needs a few seconds to wake up if left in sleep long enough, does drain battery when left alone. These two devices just don't behave the same.

« First  « Prev   (11/11)
Today's Posts | Search this Thread | Login | Register