Mobileread
BookCreator Tool v3.5
#11  =X= 09-02-2008, 03:53 PM
There is a minor update to the BookCreator.dot tool. See first link for the new version BookCreator_v1.02.zip

#12  =X= 09-02-2008, 04:36 PM
Minor release fixes bug should remove the "Do you want to save template changes." message that occurs when saving the main document, even though there where no changes to the template file.

BookCreator_v1.03.zip

#13  Dr. Drib 09-02-2008, 04:42 PM
Hi =X=:

I wanted to let you know that I've used your word template tool on two books I've assembled and BookCreator Tool is absolutely incredible.

I just wanted to let you know that you've saved me hours of work in translating a text file into something that's incredibly useable prior to my loading the book into BookDesigner.

Thank you very much for your work.

Don

#14  =X= 09-02-2008, 10:09 PM
Quote Dr. Drib
Hi =X=:

I wanted to let you know that I've used your word template tool on two books I've assembled and BookCreator Tool is absolutely incredible.

I just wanted to let you know that you've saved me hours of work in translating a text file into something that's incredibly useable prior to my loading the book into BookDesigner.

Thank you very much for your work.

Don
Hi Don,
Thank you for the feedback. I'm glad you find the tool useful and even happier to know you have saved hours.

=X=

#15  Ortep 09-03-2008, 02:24 AM
The tool is absolutely fantastic. It really saves hours of work. And it is so simple that even I can work with it. I almost never userd Word before I tried to work on eBooks. I always did everything in Notepad++

Thanks!!

#16  =X= 09-03-2008, 08:21 PM
This will most likely be the last update for a while, bar any nasty bug.

What's New
- Fixed Infinite loop bug that occurred when executing the "Auto Chapters...". This happened if the last line in the document was all upper case i.e. "THE END".

- Altered formatting styles "DEDICATED" and "CITE" to make the text more ledgeable on the smaller devices like PRS-505

=X=
[zip] BookCreator_v1.04.zip (42.1 KB, 1019 views)

#17  Ortep 09-04-2008, 02:39 AM
Quote =X=
What's New
- Fixed Infinite loop bug that occurred when executing the "Auto Chapters...". This happened if the last line in the document was all upper case i.e. "THE END".
Grin... I can imagine that happening. The same happened to me when testing a program that relied on Postal Codes. I used "9999 ZZ" as terminator because that one does not excist her in the Netherlands. I wasn't the only one.

Thanks for the speedy updates.

#18  Elsi 09-04-2008, 01:39 PM
Pardon me for being obtuse, but do I need both zip files? If the 1.04 version is a replacement, why is it the original file still attached to the message?

#19  =X= 09-04-2008, 02:19 PM
Quote Elsi
Pardon me for being obtuse, but do I need both zip files? If the 1.04 version is a replacement, why is it the original file still attached to the message?
Hi Elsi you are not being obtuse at all. It was my attempt of having some sort of version control.

I do see how this is confusing. I'll update the initial post with my latest zip, thank you for the feedback.

=X=

#20  Madam Broshkina 09-14-2008, 03:54 PM
Can someone help me with this error I get when I try and convert a book to lit format using bookcreator.
lit error.JPG 

« First  « Prev Next »  Last »  (2/51)
Today's Posts | Search this Thread | Login | Register