Mobileread
росketbook 301 firmware
#11  Qxr 02-08-2011, 07:06 AM
I have not, though I heard that it's possible.

The new firmware can reflow PDFs, but not as stable as this one, as far as I know. I'm happy with what I've got, so I'll hardly try the update.

Also, for those who still have their doubts: the pосkebook firmware supports additional interface languages and dictionaries. More details can be found on the PB forum, I believe. Also, some nice things to look at: http://www.pocketbook-usa.com/support/pocketbook-301/

#12  codeMonkey 02-08-2011, 08:15 AM
I thought I saw a mention of this one re-flowing PDFs too, but I haven't tried it yet.
The reading things with columns support and the fit-to-page views are fantastic ideas - I really want to two-column document to use it with now

#13  micklewhite 02-08-2011, 12:14 PM
Just wanted to say thanks to QXR for posting this up with the instructions. Just succesfully upgraded the firmware on my cool-er. Really pleased with the new interface... a million times better.

#14  x_fight 03-10-2011, 11:06 AM
Thank for the instruction but i can't find a working link for FR-TO-PB.EXE
can someone reupload the file

#15  Qxr 03-11-2011, 05:05 AM
Please google as advised above. I've just made sure that Megaupload links available via two Multiupload pages are still all right.

#16  thegrabber 03-15-2011, 06:16 AM
Sadly yesterday the files were both deleted.
Please, can somebody repost ?

#17  codeMonkey 03-15-2011, 10:47 AM
Just re-checked. MegaUpload links are still definitely working...

#18  thegrabber 03-15-2011, 04:49 PM
Sorry, but I must repeat.
The megaupload links are still there but the direct links to rapidshare, where megaupload points, say that the files were deleted.
Anyway, thanks for all you can do or tell me about.

#19  codeMonkey 03-16-2011, 10:23 AM
Just to clarify, in case we're getting our wires crossed, I managed to download the file following these instructions.

I googled for "FR-TO-PB.EXE multiupload"
Went to the multiupload site and it gave me several links to rapidshare, megaupload and others.
I clicked one of the MegaUpload links and waited for x seconds for it to start downloading.
I downloaded the file.

I've put a copy on DropBox here now, so if the links still aren't working you should hopefully be able to get it from there.

#20  thegrabber 03-16-2011, 11:35 AM

Sorry. I am so stupid.
I haven't seen the other links at the end of the page but just rapidshare.
I apologize and thank you very much.

« First  « Prev Next »  Last »  (2/5)
Today's Posts | Search this Thread | Login | Register