Mobileread
white PB360s are out of stock!
#1  Yar-PocketBooker 12-12-2009, 12:41 AM
Interesting observation - in Ukraine and Russia, where PBs come from, black devices are sold in ratio almost 2:1 to white ones. That's why the first batch was sent to the US with the same ratio... Now here, in the US the picture is almost opposite - ivory PBs are sold quicker than black ones!

AS A RESULT THERE IS AN OUT-OF-STOCK SITUATION NOW WITH WHITE POCKETBOOK 360s

The new shipment is expected to come to US by Dec 28. Plus couple of days for customs... Well I hope to get them still in 2009, but it could be first days of January...

#2  Forkosigan 12-12-2009, 02:55 AM
In Europe the same situation, Ivory sold two times more than black ... And I even know why this is so.

#3  mtravellerh 12-12-2009, 03:03 AM
Quote Forkosigan
In Europe the same situation, Ivory sold two times more than black ... And I even know why this is so.

#4  dreams 12-12-2009, 03:55 AM
Quote Forkosigan
Why?

#5  Forkosigan 12-12-2009, 04:07 AM
Quote dreams
Why?
Because of the first owners of www.mobileread.com PB360-Ivory very colorfully written as the device they like.

#6  kacir 12-12-2009, 05:40 AM
Quote Forkosigan
Because of the first owners of www.mobileread.com PB360-Ivory very colorfully written as the device they like.
He. He. He. Try to remember, Forkosigan, why some of those first customers purchased white one in the first place.

#7  mtravellerh 12-12-2009, 06:03 AM
Quote kacir
He. He. He. Try to remember, Forkosigan, why some of those first customers purchased white one in the first place.
Oh, I purchased a white one in the first place cause I wanted to make a gift to my daughter!

Well, well, MM feels so good in my hand that she just doesn't want to leave now! Besides, the paint is nacreous, pearlescent paint and not even remotely white! Nor ivory, by the way!

#8  fjtorres 12-12-2009, 06:27 AM
Quote mtravellerh
Besides, the paint is nacreous, pearlescent paint and not even remotely white! Nor ivory, by the way!
For that matter, the "black" isn't really black but a rich (very) dark chocolate brown. Nice mix of colors.

#9  kaas 12-12-2009, 09:35 AM
@kacir

let me guess, an issue with availability ...

#10  Forkosigan 12-12-2009, 09:53 AM
Quote kacir
Yes,I remember....

Next »  Last »  (1/2)
Today's Posts | Search this Thread | Login | Register