Mobileread
IM+ Instant Messenger for free at Handango
#1  Alexander Turcic 01-03-2005, 07:53 PM
Handango is giving out for free IM+ Mobile Instant Messenger for Pocket PC this week!

If you are looking for a complete mobile Instant Messaging solution, you should definitely get this free offer. IM+ works with AOL, ICQ, MSN, Yahoo! and Jabber, is a Pocket PC Mag Hot Download Pick and a Pocket PC Magazine 2004 Awards Winner.

#2  Skibum 01-04-2005, 07:05 AM
I downloaded this free software, and it only connects to MSN, Yahoo, and Jabber. Where's the rest? ICQ? AOL?

So far a waste of time....

#3  Alexander Turcic 01-04-2005, 08:43 AM
That is sad. I found the following note in their faq:
UPGRADE LICENCE from MSN/Yahoo! version to ICQ/AOL/MSN/Yahoo!
You may upgrade current MSN/Yahoo! IM+ version to ICQ/AOL/MSN/Yahoo! version.
You may do this on the page devoted to your version:
http://www.shapeservices.de/eng/shop/index.php

Please note that current licence is for registered users of MSN/Yahoo! versions.
Did you try the registration number that Handango supplies with the free purchase?

#4  brahamt 01-04-2005, 08:47 AM
Well no AOL, but this is not bad for a free app.

#5  jaxx10 01-11-2005, 11:20 PM
Hey I got there too late ... can anyone send the file to me ? or is it unique to each person since it needs a reg code?

#6  a-m-m-a 02-29-2008, 10:29 AM
than you

#7  Leng 04-07-2008, 08:53 PM
Quote Alexander Turcic
Handango is giving out for free IM+ Mobile Instant Messenger for Pocket PC this week!

If you are looking for a complete mobile Instant Messaging solution, you should definitely get this free offer. IM+ works with AOL, ICQ, MSN, Yahoo! and Jabber, is a Pocket PC Mag Hot Download Pick and a Pocket PC Magazine 2004 Awards Winner.
where can i get free IM+?

#8  Patricia 04-07-2008, 09:10 PM
Quote Leng
where can i get free IM+?
Click on the underlined link in the first post in the thread.
I hope that your heart mends soon. But this promotion ended a long time ago.

#9  moz 04-07-2008, 09:15 PM
Try GAIM/Pigeon instead, it's free and works with at least some of the above. I use it to talk to Yahoo IM addicts at work.

#10  brecklundin 04-08-2008, 02:56 AM
Quote moz
Try GAIM/Pigeon instead, it's free and works with at least some of the above. I use it to talk to Yahoo IM addicts at work.
I can second Pigeon on the N800 running ITOS2008...works great.

All we need now is SMS somehow...then I will never get any work done.

Today's Posts | Search this Thread | Login | Register