Mobileread
What are you listening to audiobooks ON?
#261  Apache 08-11-2020, 07:00 PM
My FiiO has an Android OS and WIFI. I listen to Audible through the Audible App and Bluetooth. I have Sonos speakers in my store and use the Sonos App to access my Audible Account.
Apache

#262  Kaysclie 08-12-2020, 08:41 AM
I have been looking at the FiiO devices. The m11 is above my $$$ but the m6 looks like it may be capable enough for me. Will check it out some more. I think it too can download the audible app...looks like that is on the whitelist. Thanks for your input .

#263  Apache 08-12-2020, 09:50 AM
Glad to help. My Onkyo died and when Squaretrade couldn't fix it I changed to the M11. The Onkyo had doubled in price in the almost three years I had it. I decided to spend the extra to get the M11.
Apache

#264  Kaysclie 08-24-2020, 09:34 AM
After too much internet searching I am now looking at the Sony Walkman a55 for music and audible books. But A55 does not do audible files. Is there some way that I can convert the audible files on my computer? I would appreciate some information on this or guidance on where to look. I have been an audible subscriber for almost 20 years and have many many audio books from them.

« First  « Prev   (27/27)
Today's Posts | Search this Thread | Login | Register