Mobileread
Boox Note2 reviews, opinions and suggestions
#41  ottischwenk 12-27-2019, 07:03 AM
Quote parkher
I just can't believe I missed it yesterday when I was searching for a solution. I never saw that clock. But it is in the manual.
It works on my Poke Pro

#42  Uguptu 01-09-2020, 12:33 PM
Guys, are there any Onyx engineers or product managers in this thread?

#43  ottischwenk 01-09-2020, 12:42 PM
Quote Uguptu
Guys, are there any Onyx engineers or product managers in this thread?
No, I think.

#44  antch 01-12-2020, 07:10 PM
hello guys, i have question about the note2 for people who have it.

is it possible to use onenote with this device? i think the reply is yes but i want to know if the tablette react well with onenote, are there some latence in writing? what is the writing experience on onenote and the global writting experience?

thank you so much for the reply

#45  Jpsi 01-20-2020, 04:14 PM
Quote antch
is it possible to use onenote with this device? i think the reply is yes but i want to know if the tablette react well with onenote, are there some latence in writing? what is the writing experience on onenote and the global writting experience?
Yes, it can be installed/opened.
But (at least from just having tested it in a very basic way) the lag is unbearable.

My experience was: > got excited to use OneNote on my new Note 2 > Install the app > Open the app > Try it > Cry > Change the speed to maximum speed/minimum resolution (X mode) > Cry harder > Never use the app again.

#46  Clara Cruz 02-01-2020, 02:47 PM
Quote dkccerbero
Hi, I just order a Boox Note2. Previously I owned a N96ml carta+ (One change of battery and still working).
I am so anxious about the arrival that I think knowing in advance some ideas or appreciations about the device from people that already have it could be interesting. Also, this post could help to search for info to people that is looking first hand info.
Boox do not sell to my country and wrote to ereaderstore and didn't get a reply. So I ended up going to AliExpress. I hope all goes well. I'll keep this post alive with info updates and all are welcome to do the same.
Hola, acabo de recibir mi nuevo Note 2 y, como tu, tengo un T76 Carta + que se me bloqueó, lo mandé a Servicio técnico de ereader.store.eu para arreglarmelo ya que todavia estaba en garantia. Lo han arreglado y lo tendré de vuelta la próxima semana.
Por favor, me podrias responder a alguna pregunta? Todavia lo estoy descifrando y la electronica no es mi punto fuerte.
Como el t76 me funciona con una tarjeta sd llena de libros, quisiera leer los mismos libros en el Note 2 y cambiar de lector cuando quiera. Por ejemplo, para leer en casa es perfecto el Note 2, pero para viajes me es mas cómodo el t76. Sabes si este artilugio me podria valer? https://www.amazon.es/gp/product/B07D1J88CF/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?smid=AXZ3JQ1GVFPIF&psc=1
Muchas gracias y disfruta de tu Note 2!

#47  Clara Cruz 02-01-2020, 02:54 PM
Quote parkher
Well, with Note 2 I tried otg with a 64 GB usb-c flash drive. Works fine, 58 GB available.
If you hold Note 2 upside down and read books directly from it, then the flash stick is at the top and less chances of damaging it. And by "it" I mean Note 2, not the stick
With Mimas, I am using a 256 GB card = 231.28 GB available.
Me podrias decir cual otg con una unidad flash usb-c de 64 GB utilizaste? Quiero comprarme una en Amazon y no se cual. Gracias : chinscratch:

« First  « Prev   (5/5)
Today's Posts | Search this Thread | Login | Register