Mobileread
I love reading.
#21  uels 02-21-2020, 07:51 PM
I hate reading, I just do it out of spite.

#22  Apache 02-22-2020, 09:26 AM
Quote uels
I hate reading, I just do it out of spite.
Isn't that similar to cutting off your nose to spite your face?
Apache

#23  HLS 02-22-2020, 10:33 PM
I love to read but can't do it all day. for some reason, it puts me to sleep, I have to walk away off and on and do something else at times

#24  jyoti-singh 02-29-2020, 09:29 PM
Quote Poppaea
I love reading and I actually CAN read all day long if I want to.
Hi Poppaea,
The same case is with me as well. I can read for whole day without relocating anywhere. To the best of my knowledge, I read for 18 hours a day. But unfortunately due to wrong reading posture, i met with a neck pain. Since then I have made a balance between ebooks and audiobooks..

#25  kyteflyer 03-01-2020, 12:07 AM
I love reading but only in the last few years have I come back to it, though not quite as enthusiastically as I did in the past. I’ve been an avid reader since I was 4 (yes, Mother taught me to read before I went to school) and it was only the advent of computers which stopped me in my tracks. I became enamoured of them immediately, and lost my reading way. I want to go back to reading DT books, but my arthritis wont let me hold them comfortably for more than a few minutes, so its ebooks all the way. Even dedicated e-readers and my iPad are proving difficult so its come down to the phone. Its OK, but definitely not as nice as reading a “real” book.

#26  droopy 03-24-2020, 09:37 PM
I line reading too. But I have to schedule breaks, because sitting too long, though I can get used to it on a comfy chair/couch, isn't good for my health. I ride my bike or do some anaerobic exercise (eg pullups). Plus it gives my eyes a break.

Also I probably need breaks because I have been addicted to the screen/internet (web) surfingand I just got an ereader recently. so I have to develop a capacity/attention span to read for a long time.

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

#27  dawsonthrilled 04-17-2020, 12:02 AM
Quote Gibbo
Just wanted to say that I love reading I could read all day long.
That's it thank you.
I am glad to hear that I share the same feeling. It is always the best way to relax and reset your mind.

#28  Number9 04-17-2020, 08:39 AM
Quote dawsonthrilled
I am glad to hear that I share the same feeling. It is always the best way to relax and reset your mind.
I couldn't agree more. 😊

#29  bestbooksummary 04-17-2020, 11:22 AM
It's been two years since I'm reading Non-fiction books. Now, I can read all day long. What kind of books do you love reading?

#30  Dr. Drib 04-23-2020, 08:03 PM
Quote HLS
I love to read but can't do it all day. for some reason, it puts me to sleep, I have to walk away off and on and do something else at times

That's why I like to read more than I like making love.

I can read all day.

« First  « Prev Next »  Last »  (3/4)
Today's Posts | Search this Thread | Login | Register