Mobileread
Teams and likebook alita
#1  mitra1 05-28-2020, 03:56 AM
I am a maths student, I use very regolarly microsoft teams to share screen of my tablet to my friends(and after two weeks to my teachers). From some time Teams crash freezing the screen. One time after freeze changed italian in chinese(i have rechanged but wtf). Do you have idea to resolve my situation, some optimization particular?

#2  ottischwenk 05-28-2020, 04:38 AM
Quote mitra1
I am a maths student, I use very regolarly microsoft teams to share screen of my tablet to my friends(and after two weeks to my teachers). From some time Teams crash freezing the screen. One time after freeze changed italian in chinese(i have rechanged but wtf). Do you have idea to resolve my situation, some optimization particular?
Do you have Microsoft Office?
Für diese App ist ein kostenpflichtiges gewerbliches Office 365-Abonnement oder ein kostenloses bzw. Probeabonnement von Microsoft Teams erforderlich. Wenn Sie sich nicht sicher sind, über welche Abonnements Ihr Unternehmen verfügt bzw. auf welche Dienste Sie Zugriff haben, informieren Sie sich unter Office.com/Teams oder wenden Sie sich an Ihre IT-Abteilung.
translated by Google translate
This app requires a paid Office 365 commercial subscription or a free or trial subscription from Microsoft Teams. If you are unsure which subscriptions your company has or which services you have access to, go to Office.com/Teams or contact your IT department.

#3  mitra1 05-28-2020, 06:55 AM
yes, it was paid from my university, Università degli studi di Roma Tor Vergata
the app freeze when i click videocall or voicecall

#4  ottischwenk 05-28-2020, 07:10 AM
Quote mitra1
yes, it was paid from my university, Università degli studi di Roma Tor Vergata
the app freeze when i click videocall or voicecall
Sorry, but i cannot help - I have neither nor.

#5  mitra1 05-28-2020, 08:12 AM
thanks for your interesting in my problem anywhere

#6  a1d4r 05-28-2020, 07:25 PM
Quote mitra1
You can try to mirror the screen of your tablet to PC and then share the screen of your PC.

A good choice for screen mirroring is AirDroid. You have to install it both on your tablet and your PC. Then, follow the guide.

#7  bazz2004 05-31-2020, 10:28 AM
The Alita can't cope with Youtube video clips so may not be up to the job.

#8  ottischwenk 05-31-2020, 11:23 AM
Quote bazz2004
The Alita can't cope with Youtube video clips so may not be up to the job.
That is not true.
Youtube videos work pretty well when viewed in A2 mode.
I'm looking at Elina Garanca - Saint-Saens (Samson and Dalila)

#9  bazz2004 05-31-2020, 12:13 PM
I tried to check that out but the browser has decided to not cooperate. It comes up for a split second then closes. As A2 seems necessary for most of the things I do I wonder why they bothered with the other mode.

#10  ottischwenk 05-31-2020, 12:36 PM
Quote bazz2004
I tried to check that out but the browser has decided to not cooperate. It comes up for a split second then closes. As A2 seems necessary for most of the things I do I wonder why they bothered with the other mode.
Which browser?
I installed the Youtube app and optimized Regal and A2.
Regarding browser, Im using Chrome

Next »  Last »  (1/2)
Today's Posts | Search this Thread | Login | Register