Mobileread
Did anyone ever bought from ereader.store?
#1  Mortacci 05-21-2020, 08:10 PM
I hope this is not considered spam. If so, i will delete the post.

I really need to change my e-reader and I would like the new Onyx Boox Poke 2. I live in Italy, there is no trace of it in the Onyx Boox Amazon store (neither in the american one) and the only european store that sells Onyx devices is this ereader.store, from Germany. I read something around about it, even in this forum, but i read conflicting opinions. Is this site trustable? Throwing away 200€ is the last thing i want to do in this period...

#2  hobnail 05-21-2020, 09:02 PM
I had a good experience with them. No problems.

#3  Pajamaman 05-21-2020, 09:40 PM
Theyre well known to be good.

#4  Question Mark 05-21-2020, 10:40 PM
Over the years, I have bought 4 ereaders from them even though I live in Canada. Would happily purchase from them again although I'm hoping that my current devices will last me a while yet.

#5  Jmirko 05-23-2020, 02:40 AM
Same here, bought several devices from them over the past 6-7 years. Very reliable and helpful people, they even sent me a new battery after the old one died (after the warranty period). Many other had a good experience with them, they have a good reputation here on Mobileread. Highly recommended shop!

#6  cicabum 05-23-2020, 11:03 AM
The dealer is in Germany and I have also met him in the past. He is a very kind and competent person.
After a year of use I had a problem with my Onyx Note, first with the battery and then with the motherboard. I contacted him and he replaced me both, since the device was still under warranty (two years warranty in Europe). Now my Note is like new and works very well. I am very satisfied with the technical support and I will always buy my ebook readers from him.
There are many retailers on internet and maybe it is possible to save a few dollars, but personally I prefer to spend more and have quality technical support, especially when buying such expensive devices. Also, when the retailer is out of Europe you have to take into account the complications related to shipping time and customs duties.

#7  wizz 05-23-2020, 01:24 PM
An alternative might be e-readerweb.nl
I bought from them a few a readers and they provide good after sale service.

#8  SleepWithMachine 05-23-2020, 04:20 PM
absolutely trustworthy, he also speaks english, just call him, he is very nice

#9  AnimalOfArt 05-24-2020, 03:36 AM
I would not buy the Poke2 from ereader.store at this moment. Price has gone up from 189€ to 213€

#10  Randy11 05-25-2020, 11:04 AM
One more for ereader-store.de. Two devices bought and I’ve try the support with pleasure. Not only a seller of device, but good technical competences.

Next »  Last »  (1/2)
Today's Posts | Search this Thread | Login | Register