Mobileread
If you help to fix my Boyue T62 I'll give you $15 via paypal
#1  anne.jane 08-01-2017, 04:27 AM
That's it. I'll transfer US$15 to the person who can provide the DEFINITIVE SOLUTION to unbrick my e-reader. I swear I'll do it.

THE PROBLEM:
I tried to uprade my Boyue T62 via wi-fi from the menu but at some point the energy was interrupted.

Then I did a hard reset of the eReader because only had a picture of a dead android in the screen.

WHERE I AM:
Currently the system is unusable since I have a big message on the screen telling me that the UI has stopped working.

And every time when I accept the message it appears again. I can't push any other button.

I already read tons of solutions that suggest to install something on my e-reader but when I connect the device via USB it's NOT RECOGNIZED.
So I can't put anything inside.

If can be turned on and off, it makes some sound when is connected via usb but nothing else, and I can put some stuff through the memory card but when I try to run it after some minutes there's a message of error telling me that the task wasn't completed.

What can I do?

#2  shak3800 08-01-2017, 04:20 PM
Your best try would be to contact icarus support . they are very helpful and the process of unbricking it should be the same with boyue.

Today's Posts | Search this Thread | Login | Register