Mobileread
FREE/BARGAIN — Romance & Discussion
#31  Blossom 01-03-2017, 01:59 AM
I miss BAM. We had one in Tennessee I use to shop at.

Looks like a good price you got there.

Sent from my XT1528

#32  library addict 01-03-2017, 02:27 AM
Their customer service hours are listed as Central Time, but it's after midnight and still shows unable to download (This download will be availiable on 01-03-2017). I'll give it until 2am here and then I need to get to bed.

ETA: Okay, I gave until 3am. Still shows as pre-order. I will try again later today.

ETA: Finally available at 7:15am. It wasn't there when I checked at 6:40. So maybe 7am is the magic hour at BAM.

And I'm going to need at some point today

Also, it was a regular download, opened in ADE with no issues. So looks like it will be another store to keep in mind for ePubs. Yay!

#33  AnemicOak 01-03-2017, 12:15 PM
You didn't happen to check and see what it used for a content server did you? (contentreserve.com = OverDrive, lightningsource.com = Ingram, etc.)

#34  Terisa de morgan 01-03-2017, 12:56 PM
My report till Sunday (although late):
  1. Purchased (ARE)
    show attachment »
  2. Read
    show attachment »

#35  Terisa de morgan 01-03-2017, 01:00 PM
And for year summay, I think one of the best books I've read is "My Guardian", by Alanea Alder, and as series and author discovering, Elemental Paladins by Montana Ash.

#36  library addict 01-03-2017, 04:43 PM
Quote AnemicOak
You didn't happen to check and see what it used for a content server did you? (contentreserve.com = OverDrive, lightningsource.com = Ingram, etc.)
At which point does this come up? I tried redownloading it and didn't see anything of the sort.

#37  AnemicOak 01-03-2017, 05:30 PM
You'd have to have looked at the acsm in Notepad (or similar). There is a tag like "<operatorURL>https://acsepub.contentreserve.com/fulfillment</operatorURL>" or similar.

I'm sure I'll get a book there eventually & check.

#38  library addict 01-03-2017, 06:28 PM
Quote AnemicOak
You'd have to have looked at the acsm in Notepad (or similar). There is a tag like "<operatorURL>https://acsepub.contentreserve.com/fulfillment</operatorURL>" or similar.

I'm sure I'll get a book there eventually & check.
It has the exact <operatorURL>... as above.

Then it has <transaction>bam~ followed by a bunch of numbers and letters.

later it has <thumbnailURL>h ttps://images.cdn.overdrive.com/ImageType- with a bunch of numbers. So maybe it's Overdrive?

Sorry, I'm not sure what I need to be looking for.

(I put the space between h ttps above so it wouldn't think I was adding a link.)

#39  copyrite 01-03-2017, 06:35 PM
Dare to Take (Dare to Love Book 6) by Carly Phillips is free at Amazon.

#40  AnemicOak 01-03-2017, 09:17 PM
Quote library addict

It has the exact <operatorURL>... as above.

Then it has <transaction>bam~ followed by a bunch of numbers and letters.

later it has <thumbnailURL>h ttps://images.cdn.overdrive.com/ImageType- with a bunch of numbers. So maybe it's Overdrive?

Sorry, I'm not sure what I need to be looking for.

(I put the space between h ttps above so it wouldn't think I was adding a link.)
If it has that exact operator URL then yes, it's OverDrive they're using (Harlequin uses them as well) as ContentReserve equals OverDrive.

« First  « Prev Next »  Last »  (4/369)
Today's Posts | Search this Thread | Login | Register