Mobileread
Making Reading eBooks Easy | BookFusion the solution to your eBook problems
#1  skillachie 02-10-2013, 08:12 PM
Your Own eBooks in the Cloud and On Your Devices

BookFusion allows you to readers to do the following:

Cloud Library – create your own eBook cloud library to manage all your eBooks in one place without the need to run your own servers. Upload your entire collection.

Read on Any Device – Read your eBooks on the devices you have today and the ones you will have tomorrow. Read on Android, IOS and Web (Linux,Windows & OSX)

Integrated Mobile & Web Reader – Have a truly seamless experience by using the same app that you use to organize and manage your eBook library to read your books as well

Any Format - Read any book regardless of format from PDF, MOBI, EPUB, TXT, DOC and others.

Sync across all devices – Sync your reading progress, bookmarks and highlights across all devices. Pick up where you left off.

Organize your eBooks - Easily change the cover, title, author and assign custom tags to organize your eBook collection.

Send to Kindle – Quickly send your books to your kindle device via your kindle email with the click of a button.

We have a lot more planned and will be releasing a few more features later this year that will allow you to easily share your uploaded eBooks with friends and family and many more features see BookFusion for more!

You can learn more about our eBook platform by visiting https://www.bookfusion.com/reading

Feel free to send me a email with feedback, comments or just to say hi at dc@bookfusion.com

Thank you all and the mods of this wonderful community for providing us with feedback when we had a very buggy beta previously. We now have a developed platform with support for devices across Android, IOS & Web.

Happy Reading

image » image » image » image » image » image » image »

#2  skillachie 02-12-2013, 04:58 AM
Guys,

Dont be afraid to make comments, give feedback or voice your concerns in the forum. Let us know what you think

#3  kkpatel2004 03-25-2013, 08:45 PM
Hi,
I will start using it from today and will definitely leave feedback.
This seems so helpful. I use android phone, apple tablet, and windows 8 to read. This site will make it easier to switch b/w devices. However, a native app will be nice!

#4  skillachie 03-25-2013, 09:06 PM
Hi kkpatel2004,

Great!. I also have multiple devices and had to be keeping everything in sync constantly.Our next release will have a much improved design and user interface plus additional features.

We will be releasing Native Apps right after our next release. Stay tuned!

#5  kkpatel2004 04-25-2013, 11:50 AM
So far it is working good. please release the app for Android and Apple. That will be awesome. I will report if I find any bugs or glitches. Thanks.

#6  skillachie 07-15-2015, 05:09 PM
Thanks to all the members of Mobile Read that provided us with feedback via email and also private messages here on the forum.We have been working quietly and diligently.

We have released our new web platform along with the complementary Android application today. IOS soon to be released.

I will like to close this thread and start a new one to highlight the changes and also discuss some of the goodies available exclusive to MobileRead members as a token of our appreciation.

#7  Dr. Drib 07-15-2015, 06:34 PM
No. You will NOT start any new threads.

If you do, they will be REPORTED and DELETED as spam.

Don
(Moderator)

#8  skillachie 07-21-2017, 10:01 PM
Hi Bookworms,

Thanks again to those that provided us with feedback during our public beta. We have a new platform that was recently launched that incorporated many of the feedback points we received.

Please see the updated post https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...06&postcount=1 for more details.

Feel free to give us a spin and provide feedback,suggestions, and feature requests.

Dr. Drib,

Thank you for unlocking my thread. I am now well aware of the forum rules and will abide by them going forward.

#9  skillachie 08-24-2017, 09:07 PM
We made the following updates

Web
-> Currently reading section

Android

->Currently reading section
->Cloud and device tab
->Fixes

image »
image »

#10  DaleDe 08-25-2017, 01:56 PM
I have created a wiki page BookFusion@Wiki » for this product. Feel free to expand it as desired.

Dale

Next »  Last »  (1/3)
Today's Posts | Search this Thread | Login | Register