Mobileread
Any news on the next shipment?
#11  Purple Lady 03-25-2010, 11:56 PM
Quote Seabound
Yay, you still don't have your charger? Tsk. I am sorry to hear that.
no, I still don't have it and I am now regretting buying from Dulin's Books - I haven't heard anything from them and when the Boox was first sent to me it was also sent postage due!! I did get refunded for that though. I guess my only recourse is to go to my credit card company and get them to get the money back for the charger.

#12  Dulin's Books 03-26-2010, 02:48 PM
I'm sorry to hear that Purple Lady. We still dont have a good understanding of why there was extra postage due. As for the charger you should of had it already. It was coming straight from the distributor who sent it some days ago. If you still do not have it next week I will send you the one I have here from my personal Boox. I havent used except once to see how well it charged from the wall versus the PC.

My apologies.

As for the shipment. It did not arrive. The latest word is that they did not receive the stylus shipment from supplier. They may have them as early as today so its looking like next week before the shipment arrives. Thank you all for your patience.

#13  frozennorth 03-26-2010, 08:20 PM
Quote Dulin's Books
As for the shipment. It did not arrive. The latest word is that they did not receive the stylus shipment from supplier. They may have them as early as today so its looking like next week before the shipment arrives. Thank you all for your patience.
Thanks for the update.

#14  victorlong 03-29-2010, 12:21 AM
I ordered two weeks ago, I hope I will receive it soon because my birthday is coming

#15  pilotbob 03-29-2010, 12:55 AM
Quote victorlong
I ordered two weeks ago, I hope I will receive it soon because my birthday is coming
My birthday is coming too. Perhaps they will ship one to me by then.

What do you mean, did I order one?

BOb

#16  frozennorth 03-29-2010, 01:28 AM
Quote pilotbob
What do you mean, did I order one?
Did You?

#17  Seabound 04-02-2010, 07:42 PM
I guess shipping has been postponed to April 9. Sigh.

#18  frozennorth 04-02-2010, 09:09 PM
Yes I received a notice too.

#19  wcc19 04-05-2010, 03:55 AM
Hi,

I went for US for a business trip and got my boox last week. It was ordered a few days before I arrived from

http://ebooksreader.com/ebooksreader/Onyx_Boox_Web_Store.html

If you are in a hurry, you can get it from there...It includes the standard accessories, such as case, cable and wall charger. No SD card included...The firmware version is 1.2..

Jacob

#20  frozennorth 04-05-2010, 05:46 PM
I'll wait. A few more days don't make that much of a difference to me and it will save me $40 since I ordered mine just before the price change. Hopefully I won't get another delay notice on Friday. I still got to finish a couple books that are not availabe as ebooks.

« First  « Prev Next »  Last »  (2/4)
Today's Posts | Search this Thread | Login | Register