Mobileread
KOreader on Android
#281  Frenzie 04-20-2020, 05:58 AM
Don't apps like qPDF have a free version to try out? Do you even need to pay for Adobe Reader?

#282  viceant 04-20-2020, 10:53 AM
Quote Frenzie
Don't apps like qPDF have a free version to try out? Do you even need to pay for Adobe Reader?
There are app that have a free version but are so limited that you can't change font size or add a dictionary.

#283  renatopdalencar 05-04-2020, 03:48 PM
What's the oldest Android version KOReader is compatible with?

#284  Frenzie 05-05-2020, 03:03 AM
Version 4.0.

#285  Pajamaman 05-05-2020, 09:36 AM
Quote viceant
I hope anyone doesn't feel bothered because my question, but, does anyone know any app for Android 4.2.2 which manages well pdf reflow?

Thanks.
AFAIK, the only Android app that compares to Koreader is the Onyx Neoreader app. The apk is on these forums, but I've heard that it will not work on a Likebook. It's specifically designed for an Onyx. It might work on other hardware. It does not have a reverse night-mode, which leaves me often turning to Koreader.

Thanks to the developers for Koreader. It is working well on Android 6 on an Onyx Nova Pro

#286  Glottis 05-22-2020, 11:37 AM
I had an idea about implementing book cover screensavers on android devices.

Since android devices can display a screensaver from a file, couldn't KOreader be set to copy the cover of a book to a file of the users choice when the book is opened, and delete/replace it with another when a new book is opened?

That way android itself would handle the book cover without any complicated changes needing to be made.

« First  « Prev   (29/29)
Today's Posts | Search this Thread | Login | Register