Mobileread
Verticle scroll on cover image
#1  Billsey 06-11-2011, 03:30 PM
When I open a book on my EXOPC tablet, the cover image is taller than the window size. There doesn't seem to be any way to scroll up and down to see the whole image. Could we get a scroll bar at the side, or better yet touch and drag to scroll?

#2  mikelv 06-13-2011, 12:08 PM
Quote Billsey
When I open a book on my EXOPC tablet, the cover image is taller than the window size. There doesn't seem to be any way to scroll up and down to see the whole image. Could we get a scroll bar at the side, or better yet touch and drag to scroll?
If you have got a keyboard, you can use the arrow up/down keys or the page up/down keys to scroll up/down. Unfortunately I don't know if there is an equivalent for tablets because I don't have one.

#3  Billsey 06-16-2011, 02:52 PM
Quote mikelv
If you have got a keyboard, you can use the arrow up/down keys or the page up/down keys to scroll up/down. Unfortunately I don't know if there is an equivalent for tablets because I don't have one.
The equivalent would be to grab the image with a mouse and pull it up or down. As if there were a scroll bar anywhere you clicked in the window.

Today's Posts | Search this Thread | Login | Register