Mobileread
[Some Nudity]Babe of the Day
#1  Zire 05-22-2005, 11:44 PM
Hey All,

Here is a site that is updated everyday with a new pic of a girl. The cool thing is that it's optimized for handheld devices. And without further yapping by yours truly here is the site:

http://www.wacklepedia.com/babeoftheday/babe_of_the_day.htm

Modified the .ixl file to not include ads or nonsense images only babes, no unresolved link details, and lossy compression because without it the file is 2.3mb. There are the images for the month couldn't figure out how to have just one day at a time. Replace hotsync name with your own.

Enjoy!!!
[zip] babeaday.zip (1.2 KB, 2763 views)

#2  stobs 05-23-2005, 05:23 AM
For one Pic just set Links to zero (see attachment). I also added exclude options for ads.

-Stobs.

Quote zire71man
There are the images for the month couldn't figure out how to have just one day at a time. Replace hotsync name with your own.

Enjoy!!!
[ixl] babe_of_the_day.ixl (3.5 KB, 2785 views)

#3  Colin Dunstan 05-23-2005, 11:58 AM
My girlfriend (who also uses my PDA sometimes) will thank you for this one!

#4  Zire 05-23-2005, 03:41 PM
@stobs...

The frontpage picture is not the picture that is the picture that is updated each day. I thought that the site was like that too...I think that it should be like that as well but it's not. When you click the main frontpage picture you get the actual babe of the day. I tried to see just the picture can be converted but apparently not. The frontpage picture click does not default to one document but to a dated document. If you look at my .ixl document it has exclude and include filters to exclude ads and anything but babes. The only thing that has to be done is to include each month on the inclusion filter as I did.

#5  stobs 05-24-2005, 04:58 AM
in fact the front picture changes from time to time but not *every* day.

-Stobs

#6  Zire 05-24-2005, 08:48 PM
@stobs...so there you go. Use my .ixl . If you find another solution let me know.

#7  stobs 10-18-2005, 11:45 AM
Since it updates (nearly) every day now, I updated the script to the URL: http://home.att.net/~babe_of_the_day/babe_of_the_day.htm

Quote stobs
in fact the front picture changes from time to time but not *every* day.
[ixl] babe_of_the_day.ixl (3.6 KB, 1907 views)

#8  stobs 11-02-2005, 11:52 AM
it has changed just after the last posting..

new link:
babeoftheday

that link *is* stable for some days now.

-S.

#9  chuckayoub 11-15-2005, 11:29 PM
Hi guys - glad to see you enjoying my Babe of the Day site. Don't worry, the link is stable and won't change again.

Quote stobs
it has changed just after the last posting..

new link:
babeoftheday

that link *is* stable for some days now.

-S.

#10  bittertweet 05-23-2009, 09:14 PM
I subscribed to some babe of the day forum last week and some nut just sent me to this site newlifehabits.com

Today's Posts | Search this Thread | Login | Register