Mobileread
Index of titles throw different collections of texts
#1  berthos 11-22-2019, 03:42 AM
Hi

I would like in Sigil to create a index of titles throw different collections of texts.

Is it possible ? without using the boring index tool of course

#2  theducks 11-22-2019, 04:03 AM
Sigil is an EDITOR not a Librarian like Calibre.

Sigil does have support for multiple DICTIONARIES. <F5>: Spellcheck Dictionaries (sidebar): <language> (top) or User created

#3  Doitsu 11-22-2019, 04:25 AM
Quote berthos
I would like in Sigil to create a index of titles throw different collections of texts.
If you mean the XHTML files in an ebook by "collections of texts," you can automatically generate a table of contents, if you mark chapter headings by wrapping them in <h1>...</h1> tags and pressing CTRL+T.

#4  DiapDealer 11-22-2019, 05:08 AM
Well now we're just going to have to make the index tool more exciting! Free tacos? Maybe automatic Youtube integration?

#5  theducks 11-22-2019, 10:16 AM
We all took something different away from this query.

Diap: I am up for Tacos

#6  Hitch 11-26-2019, 10:57 PM
Quote theducks
We all took something different away from this query.

Diap: I am up for Tacos
Will they be tacolicious?

Hitch

#7  DiapDealer 11-27-2019, 08:28 AM
Quote Hitch
Will they be tacolicious?
If I'm lyin' I'm dyin'. The new taco-heralded index feature will be the freshest, most exciting tool in Sigil's arsenal. Just you wait! It'll make "Split at Markers" seem like tofu by comparison.

#8  Hitch 11-27-2019, 11:23 AM
Quote DiapDealer
If I'm lyin' I'm dyin'. The new taco-heralded index feature will be the freshest, most exciting tool in Sigil's arsenal. Just you wait! It'll make "Split at Markers" seem like tofu by comparison.
Yummmm....with a side of Spellcheck Salsa!

Hitch

Today's Posts | Search this Thread | Login | Register