Mobileread
Boyue Likebook Mimas (T103D) 10.3 inch''
#761  Bratken 09-29-2020, 05:10 AM
Quote Maginus
I'm now experiencing yet another function-breaking bug. It has stopped being able to read all of my notebooks! I took a look at the data folder within the notes folder and it is full of BOYUENOTE-files so I'm assuming this is an issue with reading/showing the notes rather than the note data getting wiped. Not quite sure what happened but it suddenly just showed "no notes here" I then rebooted and it started showing the standard template notebooks (The ones that show up when the device is new). Anyone here experienced a similar issue?

Thanks
Try this
1) Move notes directory (/sdcard/notes) from Mimas to your PC
2) Reboot Mimas
3) Move notes back where they were
4) Reboot Mimas
And, of course, check if notes directory really is not empty

#762  pantale 10-01-2020, 04:27 AM
Hi,

I've been using the Mimas tablet for over a year now, but I have a feeling that it's not going to last...

In fact, I have ordered the Boox Max Lumi, and when it will be here, I think it will definitely replace the Mimas in my professional activity and will only be used as a reading device.

Olivier

#763  gunnm 10-01-2020, 11:40 AM
Quote pantale
Hi,

I've been using the Mimas tablet for over a year now, but I have a feeling that it's not going to last...

In fact, I have ordered the Boox Max Lumi, and when it will be here, I think it will definitely replace the Mimas in my professional activity and will only be used as a reading device.

Olivier
I been with my mimas 1 year also, and besides a problem with light and the after service is still working good.
What did you notice in your device?

#764  pantale 10-02-2020, 03:21 AM
Quote gunnm
I been with my mimas 1 year also, and besides a problem with light and the after service is still working good.
What did you notice in your device?
Honestly, I have little to reproach the Mimas for. If I change the tablet for my work, it's only a question of size. Working on PDFs on a 13.3 inch screen will be easier for me than on a 10 inch screen. After 50 years, the view goes down and you prefer larger things.

Olivier

#765  viceant 10-12-2020, 05:05 AM
Quote pantale
Honestly, I have little to reproach the Mimas for. If I change the tablet for my work, it's only a question of size. Working on PDFs on a 13.3 inch screen will be easier for me than on a 10 inch screen. After 50 years, the view goes down and you prefer larger things.

Olivier
Do you mean you were able to put notes into pdfs without problems? I thought likebooks weren't reliable for that task

Enviado desde mi Mi Max mediante Tapatalk

#766  bazz2004 10-12-2020, 06:53 AM
"After 50 years, the view goes down and you prefer larger things."
A visit to the optician would be the first step for most of us.

#767  pantale 10-13-2020, 02:19 AM
Quote viceant
Do you mean you were able to put notes into pdfs without problems? I thought likebooks weren't reliable for that task

Enviado desde mi Mi Max mediante Tapatalk
I never had problems annotating pdf.

Olivier

#768  Bratken 10-23-2020, 06:41 AM
Alita got 8.1 update. Eventually we will get it too...

#769  gunnm 10-24-2020, 09:33 AM
Quote Bratken
Alita got 8.1 update. Eventually we will get it too...
But so far those are devices they are still selling. I hope that is the reason why mimas didn't get it yet.

#770  Bratken 10-28-2020, 10:56 AM
Quote gunnm
But so far those are devices they are still selling. I hope that is the reason why mimas didn't get it yet.
Muses should be next. Then mimas, at last

« First  « Prev Next »  Last »  (77/78)
Today's Posts | Search this Thread | Login | Register