Mobileread
GetBooks announcements
#321  kovidgoyal 04-22-2018, 10:03 PM
According to that: https://ebooks.adelaide.edu.au/ the site is not maintained anymore. As such, I doubt anyone is going to be motivated enough to write a plugin for it.

#322  chinax 07-20-2018, 12:27 AM
Just installed this, it's appearing in the main list of stores where I can enable/disable, but in the actual search window it doesn't appear on the left with the other enabled sites (i.e., I can't search the database). Is this still being maintained?

#323  meskio 07-23-2018, 06:23 AM
Quote chinax
Just installed this, it's appearing in the main list of stores where I can enable/disable, but in the actual search window it doesn't appear on the left with the other enabled sites (i.e., I can't search the database). Is this still being maintained?
I don't use this plugin anymore. But the code is public if someone wants to update it:
https://gitlab.com/meskio/calibre-plugins

#324  Rainer J. 08-26-2018, 12:01 PM
Ok...i open CALIBRE....then go to „get Books“....this open the list with bookstores...go to „Beam-EBooks“...klick it and....NOTHING !....don't open the Homepage of BEAM...meanwhile it's „beam-shop.de“....

Use my mobile without CALIBRE...direct with browser...no problem....

Sorry about my english.

Who can help ?

#325  theducks 08-26-2018, 12:19 PM
Quote Rainer J.
Ok...i open CALIBRE....then go to „get Books“....this open the list with bookstores...go to „Beam-EBooks“...klick it and....NOTHING !....don't open the Homepage of BEAM...meanwhile it's „beam-shop.de“....

Sorry about my english.

Who can help ?
chaley is the developer. I will PM him about this post.

#326  chaley 08-26-2018, 01:48 PM
Quote Rainer J.

Sorry about my english.

Who can help ?
Fix committed. It should work in a day or two.

#327  malaerba 11-26-2018, 02:33 AM
It would be nice to have
www.liberliber.it
in the book shops list. It is not a shop, it is public domain book (an other kind of file) source. Great part is in Italian. Download is free, but it is possible to donate

« First  « Prev   (33/33)
Today's Posts | Search this Thread | Login | Register