Mobileread
Boyue: Android 8.1 update for Muses is in testing, will include some extra features
#1  ilyats 12-23-2020, 01:02 AM
Comment from Boyue's official Facebook account:
(...) We are planning to add some more functions for Muses and release with android upgrading together, now is during the testing schedule, please kindly help to wait some more time if possible, thank you for your kind understanding in advance

#2  MustardOrMayo 01-17-2021, 09:18 AM
Cool! I thought they were never going to update both the Mimas and Muses since they announced the P10! Now that I know they're still working on it, I can rest easier! I have both the Mimas and Muses, and the former is my main e-reader, so as I predicted, they'll likely update the latter before the former, which isn't much of a problem because I can then test and try out the new features, considering that there's no direct upgrade path from firmware 2.3 (Android 6) to 3.x (Android 8.1).

EDIT: I forgot to mention that I don't follow their Facebook page, but I do follow their Twitter page. I might've already been following the former, but I'm not very active on Facebook.

#3  ilyats 01-19-2021, 05:44 AM
Quote MustardOrMayo
Cool! I thought they were never going to update both the Mimas and Muses(...)
I also have this suspicion.

#4  ilyats 01-19-2021, 05:46 AM
Now Boyue makes the same claim about Mimas.

Today's Posts | Search this Thread | Login | Register