Mobileread
Email address for Kindle
#1  ayjay3 07-04-2020, 12:31 PM
Every time I share a book from Calibre to my Kindle I get a message from Amazon if I want to actually accept it into my account. If I knew what the email address that Calibre uses I can add this to my account in Amazon so it will automatically accept it. SO does anyone know the email address used, please?

#2  DNSB 07-04-2020, 12:59 PM
Quote ayjay3
Every time I share a book from Calibre to my Kindle I get a message from Amazon if I want to actually accept it into my account. If I knew what the email address that Calibre uses I can add this to my account in Amazon so it will automatically accept it. SO does anyone know the email address used, please?
AFAIK, calibre does not have a default email address. You need an email account for calibre to use and you need to set up that account in calibre before you can send books to your Kindle via email.

Go into calibre Preferences => Sharing books by email and look at what you entered for the email server. The send email from: line will have the email address while the email server box will have the server, username, password, etc.

#3  theengine 07-05-2020, 04:33 AM
Quote ayjay3

To resolve you have to edit your Kindle email address on the Amazon website. Simply changing the capitalisation of a word will do.

Today's Posts | Search this Thread | Login | Register