Mobileread
BY_launcher update version 2020042915
#1  dr singh 05-02-2020, 10:09 AM
Hi,
A new version of BY_launcher has been released for likebook devices and I am unable to update it. Can somebody please share a link for the apk for an offline update.
I am using likebook muses T78

Thanks and Regards

#2  Grigory S. 05-03-2020, 10:16 AM
The related very important question. This update had uncertified source. When I completed the download, I was informed about that. I have doubts if this update is safe. Can anyone comment on the security issue here?

#3  Sasha1968 05-03-2020, 08:21 PM
Good afternoon. Where can I download BY_launcher?

#4  ottischwenk 05-04-2020, 02:39 AM
Quote Grigory S.
The related very important question. This update had uncertified source. When I completed the download, I was informed about that. I have doubts if this update is safe. Can anyone comment on the security issue here?
It is only an update for the launcher - not for System

#5  bejobo 05-04-2020, 12:18 PM
Hi @dr singh

1- Simply go at the root of the device with the file manager; there you should see a directory called Boyue_APK_Launcher (or Boyue_Launcher_APK - please bear with me as I'm writing you this while I do not have the reader with me); in this directory, find a sub-directory bearing a name including a reference to "2020042915",
2- delete the sub-directory,
3- ensure you have sufficient battery power & a good network connection,
4- restart the device; you will be prompted to install the launcher again (the prompt details improvements).
(5- repeat if necessary - I had to due to issues with my network)
hope this helps...

#6  ilyats 05-05-2020, 04:30 PM
Quote bejobo
Hi @dr singh

1- Simply go at the root of the device with the file manager; there you should see a directory called Boyue_APK_Launcher (or Boyue_Launcher_APK - please bear with me as I'm writing you this while I do not have the reader with me); in this directory, find a sub-directory bearing a name including a reference to "2020042915",
2- delete the sub-directory,
3- ensure you have sufficient battery power & a good network connection,
4- restart the device; you will be prompted to install the launcher again (the prompt details improvements).
(5- repeat if necessary - I had to due to issues with my network)
hope this helps...
You mean root directory of user storage (it is not root of the entire device's filesystem). I have BOOT_LAUNCH_APK there and it is empty. As far as I remember, I installed the launcher update.

#7  ilyats 05-05-2020, 04:35 PM
Strange, as far as I remember I my Muses got update of launcher and installed it without any problems. Do you have the latest firmware? (Mine is V2.3.3-2020042011.) One of announced new features was ability to update launcher separately from the system.

#8  dr singh 05-07-2020, 03:25 AM
Hi everyone
Thanks for all the help
The issue must have been with their server or something
Now downloaded easily
But multiple issues are still present with this update
Will do a thorough testing and post an update

Today's Posts | Search this Thread | Login | Register