Mobileread
Help with broken Likebook Mars : Touchscreen issue and freeze
#1  Reachele 05-02-2020, 09:58 AM
Hello,

I have a problem with my Likebook Mars. and hoping someone has insight or solution to this problem.

1 day I got screen freeze while using my likebook, then I do hard reset using the power button, but after it restarted It has an unresponsive touch screen.

Then I restart it again using the power button, sometimes it manages to restore the touchscreen, or it still has an unresponsive touch screen.

After I manage to restore the touch screen, after a few minutes it will freeze again and produce the unresponsive touch screen again after I restart it.

basically, I am on the loop of the unresponsive touch screen and screen freeze. I already tried to do factory reset but the problem persists.

Thank you for your time.

#2  pouce 05-04-2020, 11:40 AM
found this issue too. still cannot fix yet.

For my case, the screen partially (one fourth) is freezed. However, I still can touch app icons under the freezed area. Try restart, hard reset, and nothing happened.

#3  Reachele 05-18-2020, 07:25 AM
Quote pouce
found this issue too. still cannot fix yet.

For my case, the screen partially (one fourth) is freezed. However, I still can touch app icons under the freezed area. Try restart, hard reset, and nothing happened.
Hey, thanks for replying. have you found any fix now?

Do you happen to be able to restore the touch screen functionality after power on from 0% charging?

Thank you for your time

Today's Posts | Search this Thread | Login | Register