Mobileread
Likebook Alita + BT Keyboard
#1  ottischwenk 11-13-2019, 10:08 AM
Whe using a bluetooth keyboard is there a possibility to disable the Android standard?

#2  Jaero 05-24-2020, 07:01 AM
Quote ottischwenk
Whe using a blu e tolto keyboard is there a possibility to disable the Android standard?
Hi! Yes, the virtual keyboard is automatically disabled when you use a bluetooth keyboard. I`m typing with a Logitech Keys-to-Go!

#3  ottischwenk 05-25-2020, 02:48 AM
Quote Jaero
Hi! Yes, the virtual keyboard is automatically disabled when you use a bluetooth keyboard. I`m typing with a Logitech Keys-to-Go!
How did you do that?
With me the virtual keyboard appears whenever I want to write something

#4  Jaero 06-02-2020, 06:04 AM
Quote ottischwenk
How did you do that?
I'm typing with my Logitech Keys-To-Go, just now! No problem with pairing; the virtual keyboard doesn't appear.
The layout was setting in english but then I've modified in italian from Android settings. Now it's ok!

#5  rvcjew 06-06-2020, 01:32 AM
Quote ottischwenk
How did you do that?
What keyboard do you have, does it have an android specific mode, also when paired go into language and keyboards and see its own setting has a toggle for the virtual keyboard visibility.

#6  ottischwenk 06-06-2020, 05:08 AM
Quote rvcjew
What keyboard do you have, does it have an android specific mode, also when paired go into language and keyboards and see its own setting has a toggle for the virtual keyboard visibility.
It is a Rapoo E6350 Pro and I cannot see something like Android Mode.

#7  Pajamaman 06-06-2020, 04:41 PM
On an Onyx, I find the back button removes the on-screen keyboard.

Today's Posts | Search this Thread | Login | Register