Mobileread
Spiritual Eliot, Charles W. (editor): Harvard Classics 20: Dante, Divine Comedy. v1, 3 June 07
#1  RWood 06-03-2007, 02:54 PM
Over 17.5 Megs, all three parts complete with all drawings by G. Dore.
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
[rar] Harvard Classics Volume XX.part1.rar (8.58 MB, 1745 views)
[rar] Harvard Classics Volume XX.part2.rar (8.54 MB, 1652 views)

#2  Bob Russell 06-03-2007, 03:09 PM
Wow, you're an HC machine! Wonderful!

#3  RWood 06-03-2007, 03:55 PM
Just clearing out the backlog.

#4  UncleDuke 06-04-2007, 10:17 AM
so i need to download both parts to make one book

#5  LaughingVulcan 09-01-2007, 12:10 PM
Just checking - is the second file a part 2 or a version 2? When I tried extracting the second one, it had the same filename as the 1st.

It seems like when I load it they're the same... unless I made a mistake and unpacked the same one twice.

So is it one file or two?

#6  RWood 09-01-2007, 02:12 PM
Quote LaughingVulcan
Just checking - is the second file a part 2 or a version 2? When I tried extracting the second one, it had the same filename as the 1st.

It seems like when I load it they're the same... unless I made a mistake and unpacked the same one twice.

So is it one file or two?
You need to download both files (part1 and part2) then use WINRAR or equivalent to extract the single book. It is too large to be posted directly and even with RAR a single file would exceed the size limits.

Today's Posts | Search this Thread | Login | Register