Mobileread
Marvin 3 and iOS 13
#21  ilovejedd 10-31-2019, 09:29 PM
Quote Turtle91
Interesting. I know you can transfer multiples using OPDS...
It's only the via share sheet that you can't do batch transfers. In-app OPDS and Dropbox work just fine. I find Dropbox is the most convenient with its download all option and the fact that it allows overwriting unlike other download sources (I desperately need overwrite for fanfics ).

You don't need to go to the files app if you just downloaded it - there is a downloads link in
the top right of the Safari window (circle with arrow).
Thanks for the tip!

I know about the Downloads link on the upper right. Alas, I've been tapping on the magnifying glass beside the filename instead of on the filename itself so it was opening in the Files app. Although I could've sworn that tapping on the filename previously just opened it directly in the Books app.

I think Dropbox has been updated, too, since I distinctly recall Open in/Save to Dropbox missing from the share sheet altogether and having had to copy the download to Documents (Readdle) first just so I could copy to Dropbox.

Overall, still 2-3 taps more than iOS 12 behavior but not as bad as it used to be now that I'm not needing to switch to multiple apps.

#22  diremommy 11-02-2019, 02:08 AM
Thanks. I guess once the other bugs are gone, I’ll just have to go back to using the Calibre content server every time I want to get a book onto my iPad.

« First  « Prev   (3/3)
Today's Posts | Search this Thread | Login | Register