Mobileread
Hisense A6
#61  Amnesiac 10-06-2020, 12:13 PM
Quote 14karanveer
I'm super keen to get an A6, it's just no Google Play that is stopping me. Are you able to install the Yalp Store from F-Droid?

Is there any decent GPS Navigation option?
Ummm did you read this thread? There's only 4 pages.
Posts 9 and 17 would have saved you and me from logging in to type.

Do let us know when you need to put some shoes on

#62  tracey1 06-07-2021, 09:21 PM
Owners of the A6 or A6L, how do you feel about your phone, how do google play services work and has anybody bought the international version of the A6 from Russia ?

#63  tarlcab 11-23-2021, 06:29 AM
Quote tracey1
Owners of the A6 or A6L, how do you feel about your phone, how do google play services work and has anybody bought the international version of the A6 from Russia ?
I own both. Play services work on both. The a6L comes with Google Play Services no matter who you order from. But you have to spend over $500 for a new phone from Ebay or AliExpress which some people don't want to do.

It's not perfect Google Play in that the app is not play protect certified and therefore some apps like maps or chrome require earlier versions for full functionality.

And good luck finding an A6 (maybe on AliExpress).

#64  Amnesiac 12-01-2021, 10:17 AM
Quote tarlcab
I own both. Play services work on both.
I have both, not flashed the A6 and have the Chinese version so Play doesn't work on my A6.

I wonder if you have any widgets working on the A6L in lock. A really useful feature of the Chinese A6 that doesn't seem to have made it to the A6L

Thanks

« First  « Prev   (7/7)
Today's Posts | Search this Thread | Login | Register