Mobileread
Classic sync nook glowlight3
#1  Sheilafitz 03-10-2020, 12:18 AM
Hi All,

I have this book on my nook glowlight3 and wanted to continue reading through the Nook app on my iPad. But when I opened the app the book wouldn't sync. It did find a updated location. The location was no where near where I stopped reading. Same thing happened when I wanted to read back on my nook e-reader.

I thought maybe it was because nook glowlight wasn't on wifi. I made sure that was turned on. But again it wasn't right.

I noticed with the new update there is a sync wheel. Not sure what it is syncing, nothing works for me.

Anyone having this problem, or can give any suggestion?
Thank you

#2  cgsmom 03-12-2020, 10:04 AM
Unfortunately I've never been impressed with the sync function on Nook. I've been using Nooks for many years and they have never been very good at that. Sorry I can't be more helpful.

#3  Sheilafitz 03-16-2020, 05:31 PM
Quote cgsmom
Unfortunately I've never been impressed with the sync function on Nook. I've been using Nooks for many years and they have never been very good at that. Sorry I can't be more helpful.
No problem. Thanks for answering. It's a shame because I too loved nook. If it wasn't for them doing away with any upgrades for original (which I still have) and they gave me a good deal on a glowlight3, I wouldn't even look again.

If I use my iPad I just make sure (or try to) to end on a new chapter. And visa versa.

I have a kindle and I am starting to do the samething read on e-reader than on iPad. Haven't tested the synch on it yet. I think (hope) that it is much better. keeping fingers crossed :::xxx:::

Today's Posts | Search this Thread | Login | Register