Mobileread
Wanted features
#381  ldmobi 09-15-2019, 12:45 PM
Quote krotwijk
I hope the inkpad 3 will get this future very soon
In the default configuration, as it comes from the factory, is double click on menu button to disable/enable touch panel

#382  ldmobi 09-15-2019, 12:48 PM
I’m on a Inkpad 3 pro

I’d like a way to zoom on images in ebooks.
Some images are too small and cannot be seen well.

I tried zooming with pinch but it also changes the font size.

On the kindle you double tap an image, and it goes full screen.

I also would like the ability to set long press and double click for all 4 buttons.

#383  Cyfranek 09-17-2019, 04:03 PM
I would like to have:
- zooming of images;
- option to justify text;
- more flexible regulation of margins and spaces betwen lines.

#384  lorenzoferro 09-20-2019, 05:03 AM
Hello All,

but do you think someone at Pocketbook is reading this thread ? I don't think so ..

Anyway I would like to see in the next firmware the browser have a "reading mode" like firefox and safari for example.

Best regards

#385  Inkpad3 09-29-2019, 06:56 AM
Dictionary window size option :
- Font size for dictionary definition : Allow us to increase or decrease font size dictionary definition.
- Window size for dictionary window : Allow us to increase dictionary window size so it can fill the whole screen if we wants too. Really usefull when we use custom dictionaries and the definition is really long.

#386  Lykke 10-07-2019, 09:07 AM
Quote Inkpad3
Dictionary window size option :
- Font size for dictionary definition : Allow us to increase or decrease font size dictionary definition.
That's a feature already; just pinch with two fingers.

#387  mtreader 11-21-2019, 03:19 PM
Quote mtravellerh
This is the official wanted features thread for the Pocketbook devices. if you really want a feature in here, just put it in here. As soon as a feature gets five positive votes, the support team will consider it voted for and check with the GfK (Guys from Kiev - our programmers) if such a feature is feasible and will give feedback. Thanks to all active posters!
Make Pocket functionality a standard feature, as on Kobo readers. https://getpocket.com/add/?ep=1

#388  krotwijk 11-22-2019, 09:27 AM
Quote ldmobi
In the default configuration, as it comes from the factory, is double click on menu button to disable/enable touch panel
That option is not here on my inkpad 3

« First  « Prev   (39/39)
Today's Posts | Search this Thread | Login | Register